Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate customer service foids.

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
I hate how they are fake nice to you but if they weren't getting paid they would probably tell you to fuck off. Fakeness bothers me more than anything else.

These fucking foids give you a glimpse into what it would be like if you were an attractive male and being acknowledged for you to be brought down to earth realizing it's only because you are a customer and their manager would flip out if they were dismissive or rude of you. I would prefer they act how they truly feel over the fake bullshit.

Uh no .. try giving customer service foids a problem in need of a solution and you'll see them fold like a lawn chair. They won't even attempt to solve an issue like a male customer service representative would.

Same thing happens when you're talking to strippers. All of a sudden your jokes hit different. You feel like the wittiest, most charming guy in the world. This is the kind of world Chad experiences.