Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate Dogs.

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
I hate dogs so much.

They are so annoying and aggressive. They are basically the niggers of the pet world.

Around dogs never relax.

You legit never know if they will try to maul you are not. They are dangerous animals.

Foids also love them because they are sick and their dogs have sex with them.

All dogs should be sterilized so they eventually die off.

They're just annoying tbh, with all the fucking barking, especially if you've lived in an apartment. Most of them can't hurt you though, except for pitbulls, the niggers of the dog world.

They're just annoying tbh, with all the fucking barking, especially if you've lived in an apartment. Most of them can't hurt you though, except for pitbulls, the niggers of the dog world.
Dogs are okay since I can’t hear them from my house. But yeah, pitbulls are just shitty violent dogs.
6348AB40 E86A 4A7C 92BD 3D2485D744D6

Yeah dogs are pretty dumb. Cats are better

Dogs are shit.
They are not meant to be domesticated. They are carnivores and have a very strong bite force for a reason.
Naturally, dogs stink like shit and have fleas.
Other animals don't smell eachothers assholes permanantly like dogs do. They also smell other dogs piles of shit.
Imagine someone is shitting in your toilet and you say: "don't flush i want to smell your pile of shit first".
Like wtf:feelskek:

I hate dogs so much.

They are so annoying and aggressive. They are basically the niggers of the pet world.

Around dogs never relax.

You legit never know if they will try to maul you are not. They are dangerous animals.

Foids also love them because they are sick and their dogs have sex with them.

All dogs should be sterilized so they eventually die off.
Bark!

i despise them. they all should be killed by cat family.

Dogz are one of the bezt copez, alzo catz. I just like petz :feelsLSD:

I have nothing against non-aggressive or small dogs.

thatz lie af.

One of the bezt , more educated and obedient dogz ive seen in my life waz a pitbull.
Exception to the rule

I hate them for being loud at nighttime and they also shit outside my house.

Dogs make me anxious tbh, only if it is a doglet then I don't mind because that creature would be too small to pose a threat.

I can tolerate most dogs but I'd like to stomp on chihuahuas and blast pitbulls full of lead.

Dogs are violent savages.

Fuck them.

They are related to Wolves after all.

Last edited: