Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate faggots who watch/support the Botez sisters

F

FishmanBecker

Recruit
★★★
This probably goes harder for me than most incels because I am a chesscel myself, around 2000 FIDE, but oh man does my blood absolutely boil when I see any content related to them, especially blackpill content like this: or

Take a look at the utter cuck faggots in the comment section thinking either of those sluts would ever go out with them under any circumstances- "but muh chess skills and humor!!!!" Fucking niggers need to be castrated with a fork (in minecraft).

I don't even think I hate the botez sisters themselves, they're just foidlets using their female privilege sprinkled in with their chess niche and it works, because cucks give them their money and attention. (for those of you who don't play chess, they are not good players at all relative to other chess content creators busting their asses (most of them grandmasters) to try and obtain an audience. And sadly, even people like Hans Niemann (a young grandmaster talent who literally yesterday defeated the world champion magnus with black- practically unheard of at that level) go and make a fool of themselves like this because they're deluded twats: <- watch the first 90 seconds :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I feel the same. Mostly I hate their simps but simply watching their videos make me angry as well, they have that typical foid entertainer personality that I absolutely cannot stand. I'm pretty shit at chess so can't speak on that front (but I have consumed some chess content).

so frustrating how a foid will get way more attention and fame doing anything compared to a guy who has worked very hard to perfect his skill

Just imagine how much money they'd do if they had an OF account (if they don't already have one) :feelskek:

The amount of cum tributes andrea gets is insane.