Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate faggots

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Faggots are some of the most lookism obnoxious men to exist. The men that have targeted me most have always been faggots. They're enraged at the existence of ugly men and they won't stfu about it. They love mingling with women because both share a hatred of subhumans.

I genuinely don't feel safe in a society where fags can walk freely
They won't rape you unless you're short; but they'll rape any underage boy in your family.

Faggots are some of the most lookism obnoxious men to exist. The men that have targeted me most have always been faggots. They're enraged at the existence of ugly men and they won't stfu about it. They love mingling with women because both share a hatred of subhumans.
I have more hatred for lesbians/dykes than fags

Bruh, Alot of incels have aleredy posted gays hit on them, I think its common gays try to convert us because were easier prey, We have low social value and no one would miss us if we were abducted

There's a man on my campus who identifies as a woman. He literally wears short shorts and a crop top, and has long hair. It's actually repulsive to look at and very creepy.

Bruh, Alot of incels have aleredy posted gays hit on them, I think its common gays try to convert us because were easier prey, We have low social value and no one would miss us if we were abducted
Short men are always targeted by fags because shorts are seen as more attractive bottoms.

There's a man on my campus who identifies as a woman. He literally wears short shorts and a crop top, and has long hair. It's actually repulsive to look at and very creepy.
Ewww.

Or the less ability to fight back
That's part of it. Most top fags have a rape fantasy, they wanna rape and destroy. That's why they're more likely to be attracted to underage boys. Most bottom fags were raped as children.

They love mingling with women because both share a hatred of subhumans.
That and I guess both have a mutual love of sucking dick and attention seeking. A man has to be a faggot to want to hang out with women I doubt normies enjoy any part of it outside of sex or the prospect of sex.

Jfl @ faggots being in control of what is in fashion and what isn't, the industry is plagued with them to the point where it's easier to name all the straight men in the fashion industry
Kek.

That and I guess both have a mutual love of sucking dick and attention seeking. A man has to be a faggot to want to hang out with women I doubt normies enjoy any part of it outside of sex or the prospect of sex.
Truth.

this is how normies feel when they see us brootal