Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i hate how authority figures do a shitty job at "helping" autists (AUTISTS GTFIH)

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I have high-functioning autism. I wasn't diagnosed until i was 12. A foid who went to observe me in class in 2007/08 when i was in 4th grade believed i had autism but i wasn't tested until 2010 at age 12 and i was diagnosed.

Since then, i would be put in all these groups and none of these fucking groups helped. But authority has a big guilt by association for autists despite knowing it's a spectrum. Many times i was put in programs and while i had good social skills, many others had exceptionally awful social skills, or were super quiet/introverted, or would be way more socially awkward than i ever was, etc. As a result, i never could relate to 80% of them, while when i'm with NT people i feel instant connection to them. These programs would teach me basic social skills that i knew since i was a damn toddler. These programs in fact never taught me anything. And my parents and psychologists don't want me living on my own apartment or doing other independent things everyone my age (23) does because they think i'm "not ready" even though i am. but i never got to adapt to adulthood because of these people. Authority figures are a fuckin joke, they acknowledge autism being a spectrum of many kinds of people but treat us like we're all the same. They've done that a few decades ago with learning disability students (people of all kinds of learning disabilities were put in class together, ADD students put with dyslexic students who are put with autists who are put with students who have trouble focusing put with maybe even mentally retarded students) and it was a problem because it made it difficult for teachers to help each student's issues individually.

Now i'm treated like a little kid in my 20s because "guilt by association" and when i struggle to adapt to adulthood, my parents think "oh well it must be the autism" when it's really their fault. I wasn't behind my peers until my HS, and the infantilization got worse in HS (and even worse in college), and as it got worse i became more and more behind my peers.

@coldmachinery @Total Imbecile @Colvin76 @Robtical @ordinaryotaku @Autismus Maximus

i got put in a group with autists not too long ago
they were pretty damn low functioning and I felt like an alien
when I'm surrounded by NTs I also feel like an alien
the only people I can stand being around are higher functioning people who have some sort of "disorder" that makes them less like a drone

the only people I can stand being around are higher functioning people who have some sort of "disorder" that makes them less like a drone
I just feel happy around NT people

These programs in fact never taught me anything. And my parents and psychologists don't want me living on my own apartment or doing other independent things everyone my age (23) does because they think i'm "not ready" even though i am. but i never got to adapt to adulthood because of these people.
I didn't know a psychologist can dictate if you're allowed to live alone or not. It should be up to you to choose where you want to live with your money.

legit. whenever I interact with typical socially affluent NT people it just feels like they're husks with nothing underneath. they all have the same interests, same vocabulary, same manner of speaking, same personalities, same obsession with superficial bullshit. can't even have a basic conversation with them.

"if yuh ain't match ma hu$tle then $ee ya n thats on bag:forcedsmile:"

"Why y'all so cap:waitwhat: It’s the acting lit until people get on yo ass for me"

"this you? :feelsclown: how you gonna talk like that w yo johnny depp lookin ass fade:lul: couldn't be me"

like what the fuck are you supposed to say to people like this, who have never once expressed an abstract thought in their entire lives?

I didn't know a psychologist can dictate if you're allowed to live alone or not. It should be up to you to choose where you want to live with your money.
But of course I need a job and jobs are dead under covid. My adulthood is gonna fail

legit. whenever I interact with typical socially affluent NT people it just feels like they're husks with nothing underneath. they all have the same interests, same vocabulary, same manner of speaking, same personalities, same obsession with superficial bullshit. can't even have a basic conversation with them.

"Why y'all so cap:waitwhat: It’s the acting lit until people get on yo ass for me"

"this you? :feelsclown: how you gonna talk like that w yo johnny depp lookin ass fade:lul: couldn't be me"

like what the fuck are you supposed to say to people like this, who have never once expressed an abstract thought in their entire lives?
negritized language is a plague in the states

Can’t relate

Tbh even though a lot of these "professionals" see autism as a spectrum (like how it is), every single autist, including myself, from my experience, has been treated the exact same as one another. Hate how it is tbhlossus.

Tbh even though a lot of these "professionals" see autism as a spectrum (like how it is), every single autist, including myself, from my experience, has been treated the exact same as one another. Hate how it is tbhlossus.
I know. I never relate to like 80% of autists I met irl while I’d have great time relating to NT people

and none of the autism programs my parents put me in ever helped

@autism kills

I was diagnosed after HS. Mom was schizo about me getting diagnosed as a kid, would've shattered her image of her healthy son I suppose. In a similar boat as you, I guess I was too behind the other kids academically, but too in tune with social cues to fit in with the disabled kids. It'd be awkward because generally, the kids who didn't get interacting with people were annoyed by me, not getting the sarcasm or whatever. Had a lot of instances where a teacher or someone would notice this, have some sort of mental dream sequence where if they let me stay in class I'll turn into a normalfag, when that doesn't happen they spite me. Autism is just awkward, shitty situation disease where you're always at the ass end of any arrangement.

Last edited:
I was diagnosed after HS. Mom was schizo about me getting diagnosed as a kid, would've shattered her image of her healthy son I suppose. In a similar boat as you, I guess I was too behind the other kids academically, but too in tune with social cues to fit in with the disabled kids. It'd be awkward because generally, the kids who didn't get interacting with people were annoyed by me, not getting the sarcasm or whatever. Had a lot of instances where a teacher or someone would notice this, have some sort of mental dream sequence where if they let me stay in class I'll turn into a normalfag, when that doesn't happen they spite me. Autism is just awkward, shitty situation disease where you're always the at the ass end of any arrangement.
That’s what I hate about autism. It’s a fucking curse that destroys your chances of a normal life, and authority figures and what they do doesn’t even help, if anything they make it worse

agree. NTs and sexhavers are insufferably ignorant and bluepilled the vast majority of the time

@BummerDrummer

i always was. Even in kindergarten i was missing important developmental milestones
the only developmental milestone i was late to was shoe tying. i think i finally learned it when i was 10 (4th grade) or 11 (5th grade) but i cannot remember exactly

the only developmental milestone i was late to was shoe tying. i think i finally learned it when i was 10 (4th grade) or 11 (5th grade) but i cannot remember exactly
I couldn't properly ride a bycicle until I was 10