Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i hate how "friends" treat you when your an incel

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
nowdays i barely have 2-3 people i can call "friends". all my life most "friends" acted shit to me as the years goes by and status and pussy matter more and more.

i got this POS friend that makes me so fucking mad sometimes. why everyone show so much disrespect to us? WHY
he always cancel plans with me, if he even remember to tell me. alot of times we make plans - and then BOOM! he got something better and he cancel me.
it got worse when he got a gf 2 years ago. ever since than he acts very cocky. his gf is a degenarate that dislike me. before her he was a loser like me.
i had a fight with him today and idk if i should stop talk to him for good. already did it with some "friends" over the years because they were toxic to me, but now im getting more and more lonely.

im tired from everyone acting so mean to us. just cuz we dont have a pussy doesnt mean we arent important.

I initiate all of the interaction with my friends. They never message me first. I always have to message them first to get the ball rolling. Sucks how they view me as subhuman.

I initiate all of the interaction with my friends. They never message me first. I always have to message them first to get the ball rolling. Sucks how they view me as subhuman.
same, nobody ever tried to talk to me first, only to pick on me but that doesn't count

if i wasn't attacked i could go trough school as a ghost

There's not one of my friends who I really trust. Most 'friends' would sell you for their own benefit. I've actually had friends who didn't want to be seen with me in public. I recognize that kind of behavior immediately. I cut those people from my life as soon as that happens.

Your friend will probably not give a crap if you ignore him considering he already treats you like filth. You don't deserve this, OP. Sorry for the harsh words but that's just how I feel.

I cut off my "friends". They treat you like shit because deep down they don't respect you

Relatable. Normie "friends" are scum. Only have them if they are useful.

"friends"? There is no such thing

They betrayed us at the Last Supper. The ‘vulgar many‘ shall suffer.

Last edited:
Even if you had a best friend of over 20 years, the moment he gets married, the moment he stops giving a shit about you

nowdays i barely have 2-3 people i can call "friends". all my life most "friends" acted shit to me as the years goes by and status and pussy matter more and more.

i got this POS friend that makes me so fucking mad sometimes. why everyone show so much disrespect to us? WHY
he always cancel plans with me, if he even remember to tell me. alot of times we make plans - and then BOOM! he got something better and he cancel me.
it got worse when he got a gf 2 years ago. ever since than he acts very cocky. his gf is a degenarate that dislike me. before her he was a loser like me.
i had a fight with him today and idk if i should stop talk to him for good. already did it with some "friends" over the years because they were toxic to me, but now im getting more and more lonely.

im tired from everyone acting so mean to us. just cuz we dont have a pussy doesnt mean we arent important.
I have a real good friend who's a chadlite. He gets pussy all the time, and he's not a jerk, at least to me. I don't like the fact that he thinks I'm not an incel, even though I haven't even kissed before. He's cool and all, but he doesn't know shit about what it's like to live life in my perspective.

Even if you had a best friend of over 20 years, the moment he gets married, the moment he stops giving a shit about you
So true, good lesson for teen and collegecels. Be prepared. Day after your friend gets married, your friendship begins to dissolve quickly. Interactions become spare and those that do take place become increasingly awkward because the two of you can't relate to each other any longer. Sometimes, he'll insist on including the wife in these rare interactions. These are especially brutal. You'll soon realize you can't talk about anything real with him any longer.

Eventually, he'll start flat out rejecting the rare hangout requests you try to make in order to do lame chores around the house for the ball and chain. After a year or so, he'll begin to overtly look down on you as if you're sub-human because you aren't married yourself. At that point, you'll give up and realize your friend has been dead to you for some time and the memories of the good ole days were the only thing keeping your pathetic efforts at being pals going.