Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate humanity

Electus

Electus

Veteran
★★★★
Men watch football unironically.

Women listen to kpop unironically.

Let that sink in.

One of the many things im glad to not be a normie.

We aspie men are well endowed with highER capabilities!:feelsthink: ..instead of just being the average guinea pig for massa.

Last edited:
I know, right?

Fortunately, I'm not one of those Real Madrid supporters that are nervous about the Champions League semifinals against Manchester City where the second match will be at Etihad, their stadium. I'm also definitely not celebrating another La Liga title after Girona got left behind.

Humanity is garbage bunch of assholes bettER to avoid them

I know, right?

Fortunately, I'm not one of those Real Madrid supporters that are nervous about the Champions League semifinals against Manchester City where the second match will be at Etihad, their stadium. I'm also definitely not celebrating another La Liga title after Girona got left behind.
the most supportive chad worshiping cuckdolds.

Women listen to kpop unironically.

Let that sink in.
What's wrong with watching football

What's wrong with watching football
90+ minutes of watching overpaid non-natives running and trying to kick a ball in a net all while supposedly representing a team or a country yet 10/11 of the players are not native so they aren't really representing anything. Also many football players have gay names like Peepee or Poopoo.

90+ minutes of watching overpaid non-natives running and trying to kick a ball in a net all while supposedly representing a team or a country yet 10/11 of the players are not native so they aren't really representing anything.
They represent big money.

Welcome to misanthropy