Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate it when youtube deletes videos for no reason

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I remember some years ago watching a funny af video of a redneck blowing up a mouse corpse with a firecracker but it's completely gone from youtube wtf :feelsree: :feelsree: The mouse was already dead so it shouldn't count as animal cruelty. Also a top 10 worst psp games video I liked was also deleted, my guess is it was for copyright reasons but still sucks.

Videos of crackheads doing dumb shit is lifefuel

Yeah and the video will be up for years but all of a sudden now it's a problem.

Videos of crackheads doing dumb shit is lifefuel
Download them before jewtube takes them out.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIaVvNOlWy4

I remember a video on liveleak about fun with spice, it was about some teenagers siting at a picnic table and they all take a hit of spice and everyone is ok but then the camera pans to one guy who is like still then he starts to vomit and seizure and falls and dies choking on his own vomit. Pretty good video, too bad I can't find it anymore.

They don’t for the status quo they get deleted and erased from you memory naturally overtime it’s that simple

I remember some years ago watching a funny af video of a redneck blowing up a mouse corpse with a firecracker but it's completely gone from youtube wtf :feelsree: :feelsree: The mouse was already dead so it shouldn't count as animal cruelty. Also a top 10 worst psp games video I liked was also deleted, my guess is it was for copyright reasons but still sucks.
that's still sick.that's like saying raping dead bodies or butchering them up is fine because they are dead.a body is an important thing

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back