Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate living with my parents and wish I could live alone

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
TL;DR My parents are fucking annoying cunts who don't leave me alone. I wish I could live alone but I can't afford it.

I fucking hate living with my parents!!! This quarantine would be comfy as fuck if I didn't have to live with them. All they do is nag and threaten me all day. I will literally be doing work and they will come down and nag me about some dumb shit that doesn't even matter.

My mom is worse with it tbh, probably because my dad has been chiller recently/she has been super moody and my dad spends time at work while she works from home. If I don't 1000% agree with literally everything she says she threatens to kick me out of the house or destroy my shit. I have a shit income and am mostly a student so I can't even leave if I wanted to, if I got kicked out I would be FUCKED. I would somewhat understand if I was yelling or refusing to clean up or something but it will be over little shit that doesn't matter at all. Like if I don't enthusiastically agree with everything she accuses me of yelling at her (while I'm calmly just talking) and being "mean".

An example of this annoying behavior literally happened 30 mins ago. She asked me if my professors emailed me back about my classes. I tried explaining to her who emailed me back and this one professor who didn't but she kept getting confused for some reason (the info I was saying was super basic, literally no reason to get confused about it). I kept trying to clarify but she kept interrupting me to tell me she was confused or asking to reexplain things I already told her 10000 times. After a bit she got mad that she didn't understand and threatened to smash my paintings and hit me with them because she didn't like that I wasn't explaining it well enough for her. fuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk the whole situation was fucking retarded. I don't even know why she bothers asking about this shit when she can barely keep track of the info. Its a complete waste of time.

Super stressful environment to be in. It's literally hard to get my work done since she interrupts me constantly to ask me questions or lecture me over dumb shit. Half the questions she asks she doesn't even remember the answer to later or it wont even effect her which makes the questions pointless. My dad is somewhat similar but he isn't around as much and doesn't do it as much so I don't mind him too much. He is still a pain in the ass and nags me constantly or makes me do small chores that don't have to be done while I'm working so it still sucks.

If I had money I would move immediately but unfortunately I don't. Even if I worked fulltime I doubt I could afford a single apartment so I am probably stuck with them for awhile. I'm at the very least stuck with them until my degree is done and I might have to live with them more if I get my graduates degree. :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal:

Imagine calling somebody a cunt if he/she is letting you live rent free and feeding you. :dafuckfeels:
Just don't talk to her, give two words answer. How's that difficult.

I'm a wizardcel who's no longer a student, and making shit for earnings, especially during this quarantine. I've been stuck at my parents' house my entire life, and I can only tell you, it won't get any better. I hope you get out of there soon, and keep a level head.

My sympathies bro. It must feel like an unescapable prison with your parents as the wardens, constantly berating and questioning everything you do, threatening and punishing for every slight misstep you make. I don’t know where you get the strength to handle that crap.

Imagine calling somebody a cunt if he/she is letting you live rent free and feeding you. :dafuckfeels:
Just don't talk to her, give two words answer. How's that difficult.
I wouldn't complain if I was being rude to them or not doing chores but I do everything they ask and my mom still yells at me and threatens to hit me when she gets annoyed. She gets annoyed at everything and will straight up admit at times that she will attack me because she is annoyed at herself or something else so I literally don't even do things to her at times that would even deserve it.
>Just don't talk to her
LMAOOOO how would that fucking work? You really think I can get away with that? trust me I've tried but she just keeps asking shit.

They have also straight up killed my pets and hurt my others in the past so I will call them cunts as much as I want.
I'm a wizardcel who's no longer a student, and making shit for earnings, especially during this quarantine. I've been stuck at my parents' house my entire life, and I can only tell you, it won't get any better. I hope you get out of there soon, and keep a level head.
that sucks. I can't imagine living with my parents for that long. I will probably be asked to leave once I am out of uni.
My sympathies bro. It must feel like an unescapable prison with your parents as the wardens, constantly berating and questioning everything you do, threatening and punishing for every slight misstep you make. I don’t know where you get the strength to handle that crap.
yeah its sucky. I don't mind having to do chores and shit since I understand I should contribute to the house, I just hate how they (especially my mom) will get triggered by everything and will lash out at me without reason.

Last edited:
I wouldn't complain if I was being rude to them or not doing chores but I do everything they ask and my mom still yells at me and threatens to hit me when she gets annoyed. She gets annoyed at everything and will straight up admit at times that she will attack me because she is annoyed at herself or something else so I literally don't even do things to her at times that would even deserve it.
>Just don't talk to her
LMAOOOO how would that fucking work? You really think I can get away with that? trust me I've tried but she just keeps asking shit.

They have also straight up killed my pets and hurt my others in the past so I will call them cunts as much as I want.
Do you have some xanax ?
If you can disolve 1mg in a cup of water, that would do it.

I hate my parents too, I understand it can be extremely frustrating, especially when they make you want to hit them but you obviously can't do it.

Do you have some xanax ?
If you can disolve 1mg in a cup of water, that would do it.
No I have no way to get it tbh. I just smoke weed and do dabs (smells less) all day. It sucks since my mental health/stress levels were good when I lived alone but since I had to move back in they have been shit.

No I have no way to get it tbh. I just smoke weed and do dabs (smells less) all day. It sucks since my mental health/stress levels were good when I lived alone but since I had to move back in they have been shit.
The xanax was intended for your mother, not you.
She obviously needs to chill.

I hate my parents too, I understand it can be extremely frustrating, especially when they make you want to hit them but you obviously can't do it.
I don't mind them too much when I live away from them but when I have to move back in for the summer I can't stand them.

I remember I made the mistake once of hitting back when my mom was hitting me. I almost got my ass beat from my dad for that one :feelswow:. Stupid how double standards are. I was told I "went too far" because I slapped my mom's arm after she was hitting me numerous times :feelsseriously:.
The xanax was intendes for your mother, not you.
She obviously need to chill.
she would probably take it if I straight up offered her it jfl. Though she might not, she is weary about pills. She drinks a lot of alcohol so it might not mix well though.

This rings too true to me, my mother has spied on my computer multiple times.

This rings too true to me, my mother has spied on my computer multiple times.
brutal. Thank god my parents are old and cant figure out computers.

Yep I'm back living with my parents now and I hate it, I've already threatened to break my father's neck

I hate when they act like everything I do is a huge mistake. I can't stand that while my sister gets praise for existing and being a gud gurl.
Just don't pay attention to them and show indifference.

my mom is just as retarded as yours. :incel:

Yep I'm back living with my parents now and I hate it, I've already threatened to break my father's neck
brutal, why?
I hate when they act like everything I do is a huge mistake.
Same. I will do a lot of things for them but if I fuck up even a tiny bit they get pissy
my mom is just as retarded as yours. :incel:
brutal. I hate how women are so over emotional and can't think logically about anything.

I feel you man, overbearing mother, cuck father, and spergy autistic brother. If I had to live with them under quarantine, I'd most certainly rope.

brutal, why?

Same. I will do a lot of things for them but if I fuck up even a tiny bit they get pissy

brutal. I hate how women are so over emotional and can't think logically about anything.
Because he constantly makes me do dumb work outside and around the house

Wish my parents where dead tbh