Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i hate mental health assholes

mericks

mericks

cripplecel
★★★
it's all over the internet these days. all these annoying cunts wearing their (usually self-diagnosed) 'disabilities' like ADHD and autism/assburgers on their sleeves and putting it in their bios on social media and dating sites and such. it's like a point of pride for them.

nobody who has a real disability is proud of it. you'll never see amputees or paraplegics doing this shit. they don't enjoy being disabled, they're in the wheelchair all day because they have to be not because they want to be. the ones who can will use expensive prosthetics to try to pass as able-bodied people.

i'm not here to deny the existence of mental disabilities, things like down syndrome and retardation are extremely crippling, even moreso than most physical disabilities. but again, nobody is proudly proclaiming that they're retarded in their twitter bio because real disabilities are something to cope with, not something to be proud of.

it's all over the internet these days. all these annoying cunts wearing their (usually self-diagnosed) 'disabilities' like ADHD and autism/assburgers on their sleeves and putting it in their bios on social media and dating sites and such. it's like a point of pride for them.

nobody who has a real disability is proud of it. you'll never see amputees or paraplegics doing this shit. they don't enjoy being disabled, they're in the wheelchair all day because they have to be not because they want to be. the ones who can will use expensive prosthetics to try to pass as able-bodied people.

i'm not here to deny the existence of mental disabilities, things like down syndrome and retardation are extremely crippling, even moreso than most physical disabilities. but again, nobody is proudly proclaiming that they're retarded in their twitter bio because real disabilities are something to cope with, not something to be proud of.
I don't tell anyone about my autism IRL, I only mention my retardation here due to how it limits my ability to get sex.

Tbf kind of have mine in my name (Traumatic Brain Injury) though would then not really count that as a mental illness per say also to be fair my face is not attached to it and also I signed up here specifically to ask for medical advice which my second post got more useful advice than two years of faggot and roastie medical staff in Canada.

These people doing this have as much use to society as flies on a pile of dog shit