Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate most parents because they're narcissistic

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
If you truly think about it, your biological parents had sex and created solely so they have some sort of dopamine rushing through their brain to tell them that they're a good person. Sex causes the brain to release dopamine to the participants and create a child. They would rather pull a being out of the void and put it into a flesh prison just to make themselves feel good, that is a form of cruelty and you can't argue with that point.

After that they raise the child because it gives them dopamine and so they have something to do rather than just work & rot. This causes them to release more dopamine once again and they convince themselves that they're good people for giving their child a chance at "life". If the child joins the military, goes to college and is generally successful then the parents are filled with pride & dopamine saying that they were always good parents for their child and that they raised their child "right". But when the opposite happens when the child becomes an incel, NEET, hikikomori or any of the sort, the parent will hate the child but they will try to convince themselves that they're good people regardless of their actions or how they raised the child. If the child kills himself because of mental illness they'll try to lie to the media and virtue signal that they were good parents to the kid and good people regardless of their shitty parenting.

Truthfully if you think about it being a parent is somewhat narcissistic in its own way and somewhat selfish because it is promoting the fact that you're a good person and lying to others, even your own kid through social manipulation and deception and some parents try to think that they're "selfless" for their kids, this is because they believe that they're good people and so in-turn they feel good about themselves and will tell themselves that they're a good person because of their "selfless" actions & choices that they did for their family.

They want to appear to others as a good individual in some way so they can lie to others and get praised for what they've done.

It is absolutely cruel to bring a human bring into this world just so they can virtue signal and lie to everybody around them, its even worse if the kid has autism, down syndrome or any sort of mental or physical disability because they will use that to virtue signal even more and will increase the effect of the signal. This is probably the reason why I will never have kids in my life because I'm not that narcissistic about myself and knowing full well that my genetics are absolute shit, I rather not bring a being into this world just so it can suffer the blackpill.

My parens were from the Greatest Generation.
They were not like today's crap parents.

Every child brought into this world is a rape committed by two adults.

My parents could never consider they'll end up in situation where they cant provide me growing up with goods, i hate everything and i hate them too

If the child kills himself because of mental illness they'll try to lie to the media and virtue signal that they were good parents to the kid and good people regardless of their shitty parenting.
That’s exactly how my parents would act. In their minds they are never at fault

Hate parents like that

>don't invest in their kids at all, just have them
>wonder why their kids turn out to be autistic fuck ups
>"I did everything I could" "I was the best parent to my kids"
>JFL

My father is a narcissistic prick

Yes man. That is 100% accurate. You had a family member like this as well?
Yup, my dad. I have traditionally hovered around 90% hate for him. The rest is more pity than love, and zero respect, 10k contempt. People on the outside love him because he is good at kidding, flirting, etc. His problem is he is not smart enough to know some people see right through him. If he were in a conversation with a former astronaut talking about space flight, my dad would be confirming the things the astronaut was saying, and making things up to be the center of attention. It wouldn't matter if all the other people were astronauts too, lol. My sympathies to you for having a Narc for a father. Worst thing ever.

My father is a narcissistic prick
This. My father was a narcissistic lying junkie and already had a kid before he even met my mother, she eventually divorced him once she found out that he grew weed in his house and the fact that I got sick constantly whenever I went to his house he also lied to my mother numerous times in their relationship and they got divorced when I was very young, he also had an extended criminal record and had many criminal charges besides from the drug-related crimes. I don't know the rest because my mother refuses to tell me.

My mother isn't that much better though because she literally coddled me throughout childhood because of my autism, she never attempted to make me exercise that frequently and didn't care that 2/3 of my life was on a computer screen, she also never made an effort to teach me the value of my things or any sort of morals until I got older, even then she still wants me to be a bluepilled soyboy cuck after everything and she still puts me on kid gloves because of my autism despite my age, she'll never let me have any sort of independence at this point.

My mother isn't that much better though because she literally coddled me throughout childhood because of my autism, she never attempted to make me exercise that frequently and didn't care that 2/3 of my life was on a computer screen, she also never made an effort to teach me the value of my things or any sort of morals until I got older
same thing with my parents i wish my parents made me try harder at the things i was passionate about

same thing with my parents i wish my parents made me try harder at the things i was passionate about
my parents told me to quit fighting bc they thought that it was pointless and that I sucked at it anyways. they told me to give up.
I cant understand how my own parents could do that to me. I tried to make them understand how much it fucked me up but they were dissmissive and ridiculed me about it.

My father was a chump - an ignorant redneck who mogged Elvis and James Dean, but had no brains, no discretion, no self control. He also was an Air Force sergeant and combat veteran. My mother's coarse, ethnic, working class, foreign accent seemed to him charming and sophisticated. She got pregnant (with me) and they married five months before I was born. Many years later, my "long form" birth certificate was needed to complete a passport application. My pregnant mother wanted to have her third child in her home country, and I was too old to travel on her passport. My father hadn't seen my long form BC before that. It had a line: How many live births before this one? The answer was one. That was news to my father. You can fill in the blanks.

Last edited:
yes, they want us to be chads which is not possible now