Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate my parents forever

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I hate my parents forever

People say “well you could have been born in Bangladesh” I don’t give a fuck.

Everyone in my country is born with a better life than me and I’ve seen it every day of my life. I’ve even talked to third worlders before and even they have better lives than me.

If you don’t have money or a comfortable life don’t have kids it’s not fucking hard. Every day I wish my parents were sterile or a miscarriage or some miracle happened to make it so I was never alive in the first place. I don’t exactly consider my parents good for (barely) meeting my needs and a few gifts.

Plus my mom is insane. Like abusive yelling traumatizing. I was never going to go anywhere in life having dead end poor parents so why have kids anyway? Did you just want my me to work at Burger King forever? Are you fucking stupid what’s the point?

Plus my shitty area closed down the only job in the entire county lately (a prison) which is depressing as fuck. Gee thanks I get to choose between prison guard or fry cook thank you so much for life. Plus my parents live in a frozen shit hole where it’s always cold and snowing and live in a shitty old house surrounded by ass holes.

It’s like my parents somehow accidentally set up my life to be the worst in the planet and just some torture chamber where I do nothing but suffer.

Last edited:
Not your words

“well you could have been born in Bangladesh”
Tell them in BANGLADESH their Parents arrange atleast a marriage for their sons!

My dad is 6'4 and my mom is 5'2 and her entire lineage is short in general. Guess which side of the tree I fell on. I will forever hate my parents for not caving my head in the moment I was born.

My dad is 6'4 and my mom is 5'2 and her entire lineage is short in general. Guess which side of the tree I fell on. I will forever hate my parents for not caving my head in the moment I was born.
His not your Dad.jk