Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate my parents just as much as I hate foids

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
Stupid bastards should never have met on that fateful day, 1st January 1986

It's their fault for the way I am, they were boring,conservative and they didn't even share the same bed whilst together

They eventually divorced in 2006

Stupid bastards should never have met on that fateful day, 1st January 1986

It's their fault for the way I am, they were boring,conservative and they didn't even share the same bed whilst together

They eventually divorced in 2006
did they abuse you? or were they just negligent

did they abuse you? or were they just negligent
They did hit me at times but they didn't leave any Marks, worst thing they did in my opinion is that they never took me anywhere

They did hit me at times but they didn't leave any Marks, worst thing they did in my opinion is that they never took me anywhere
Yeah, they beat the shit out of me AND never thought me anything or let me go outside or do anything.
90 percent of parents are not actual "parents", they're just abusive demons that deserve to be hanged.

Yeah, they beat the shit out of me AND never thought me anything or let me go outside or do anything.
90 percent of parents are not actual "parents", they're just abusive demons that deserve to be hanged.
If parents actually love their children, then they wouldn't be hitting them, child abusers the lot of them