Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate my teacher in lecture

5iveFoot6ixCel

5iveFoot6ixCel

Gymmaxxer Autiscel
-
Taking a math class this semester in college. The only time I exist to the miserable foid teacher is when I get up to take a piss. She makes a major scene whenever anyone does that. It’s in a fucking lecture hall. You’d think there are so many people it wouldn’t be a major deal… wrong… she whines and moans whenever a guy gets up to take a piss or get water but when a foid/sorority slut does, she doesn’t bat an eye. Stupid misandrist cunt…

I had a horrible female maths teacher too. She would fawn over the chad students and piss all over the sub 5s.

> College

Report her to the school for unfair treatment towards male students

Report her to the school for unfair treatment towards male students
My school is soy infested. They will just laugh. It’s ovER for urinalcels

Toilets have no buisness in higher education and have made such a mockery of it that even the majority of retarded amerifats realize college is bullshit

Taking a math class this semester in college. The only time I exist to the miserable foid teacher is when I get up to take a piss. She makes a major scene whenever anyone does that. It’s in a fucking lecture hall. You’d think there are so many people it wouldn’t be a major deal… wrong… she whines and moans whenever a guy gets up to take a piss or get water but when a foid/sorority slut does, she doesn’t bat an eye. Stupid misandrist cunt…
I hate education system

It makes a man submissive and cucked