Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate people who don't believe the same thing I do

Dassadeinmush

Dassadeinmush

Sleep 24/7 & Posting cringe
-
Anyone else have this rigid fanaticism where they despise or burn relationships with anybody that doesn't seem to match them completely on beliefs, from opinions on race, religion, and even taste in food?

Yes, I am that way. Aside from burning relationships over it; can't burn what you don't have.

While I don't do this, purely for practicality and the fact that you can't really do this in the modern hegemony of the bluepill and full acceptance of hypergamy and foid privilege, I can understand why one might do so; someone invalidating your discrimination, the way you are mistreated, and the subsequent effects of such is a vile thing to do, and you are certainly not unjustified in being infuriated to such a degree... :society:

If you are looking to wealthmaxx or such, however, you need connections; use them wisely. :feelsjuice: