[RageFuel] I hate religious ethnic parents

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Living Monstrosity
-
Nov 10, 2017
If isn't bad enough that they decided to pass their inferior sand genes onto me, but they also had to have my dick mutilated, and force me into their cult.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

sub-1 sandnigger truecel of truecels
-
May 8, 2019
If isn't bad enough that they decided to pass their inferior sand genes onto me, but they also had to have my dick mutilated, and force me into their cult.
I am in the same situation man, shit is brutal.

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
Oct 4, 2019
at least nobody mutilated my dick lmao

Eskimocel

Eskimocel

Mogged from Perugia to Bratislava
-
Nov 13, 2018
Its based, they had the right ideas in mind to be religious. Blame society for not evolving around the traditionalist values your parents have.

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Living Monstrosity
-
Nov 10, 2017
Its based, they had the right ideas in mind to be religious. Blame society for not evolving around the traditionalist values your parents have.
What is based about having all your copes be considered a "sin".

Eskimocel

Eskimocel

-
Nov 13, 2018
He's already married to his cousin. He's just LARPing now.
He is? His fellow friend fOreVER got banned for larping anyways, I just like him for the meme factors anyways. Imagine caring about .co anymore.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

curry
-
Nov 7, 2017
He is? His fellow friend fOreVER got banned for larping anyways, I just like him for the meme factors anyways.
Forever was LARPing? What's the story? He had a girlfriend or something?

Eskimocel

Eskimocel

-
Nov 13, 2018
Damn...

To answer your question, I am only suspecting him of it. He gives me LARP vibes.
Well without saying much, most JBW shillers ended up being banned like just as of recent forever. But hes alright boyo, i like his memes.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

curry
-
Nov 7, 2017
Well without saying much, most JBW shillers ended up being banned like just as of recent forever. But hes alright boyo, i like his memes.
I don't know whether he's actually stupid or just pretending to be stupid. I don't dislike him or anything, though.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

curry
-
Nov 7, 2017
No Zabbaleen and no angry ethnic screaming. Fuck ngl his meme factor is lolfuel
We should all move to Zabbaleen and clean it up so we can have the best of both worlds: being in Zabbaleen and getting screamed at by angry ethnics.

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Living Monstrosity
-
Nov 10, 2017
We should all move to Zabbaleen and clean it up so we can have the best of both worlds: being in Zabbaleen and getting screamed at by angry ethnics.
#trashtag

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
-
Feb 16, 2019
Legitt. Circumcision is mostg low iq shit in history. Lol at cutting a toddlers fucking foreskin casue muh religion.

Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

An outcast among outcasts
-
Mar 1, 2018
We need a based society without religious fanaticism.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Koruga OffTopic 35
ShySaxon OffTopic 11
Wagiecel OffTopic 5