Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate taking a shit in public

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Bro fuck I had to take a shit so I did it then left now I have to come back because it looks like I wasn’t done. There’s too many people here though bro why the fuck is there 4 guys in the bathroom every second.

:feelsree: :feelsree: I hate this why can’t I take my shit in peace.

Bro fuck I had to take a shit so I did it then left now I have to come back because it looks like I wasn’t done. There’s too many people here though bro why the fuck is there 4 guys in the bathroom every second.

:feelsree: :feelsree: I hate this why can’t I take my shit in peace.

Would have done it before in your house hehehehehehe

I didn’t get the feeling until I arrived here how the fuck was I supposed to know. I always get the feeling randomly
That's too bad, you always have to do it before going out and don't eat anything that digests quickly.

the worst is taking a shit in school/college/university

Do it like me and take a shit on the stairs of a subway

That’s what i was doing JFL
most brutal is school probably, kids can bully you there or spread rumors about you, since early 2010s kids can record you and show to everyone/blackmail you with a video of how you taking a shit.

most brutal is school probably, kids can bully you there or spread rumors about you, since early 2010s kids can record you and show to everyone/blackmail you with a video of how you taking a shit.
Thank God I’m not in HS anymore

having to shit anywhere but home really sucks yeah

What the fuck you weren’t joking

Are you curry?