Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate tall fags

I fucking hate them too, if they didnt exist I wouldnt be a manlet

Don't worry, we hate you whiny, sawnoff, yappers too.

Obnoxious rat-dogs of humanity.

Every tall fag feels superior to manlets.

I've yet to meet a guy that is above 6'1 and insecure

...the short guy will bench more than the tall guy just because he has shorter arms. He'll also win at arm-wrestling. He can also do more pull-ups and push-ups to impress the foids.
foids don't in the slightest care how much one can lift or how many push-ups or pull-ups he can do. While you do your push-ups they laugh at you for being their little clown while they go and fuck the pretty boy Chad who can't even manage one single proper pull-up. Chad will try a pull-up and stop after one then laugh and crack a good NT joke about it that makes the whole thing look stupid and you will stand there looking like an idiot while he continues having NT convo and flirting with the foids

foids don't in the slightest care how much one can lift or how many push-ups or pull-ups he can do. While you do your push-ups they laugh at you for being their little clown while they go and fuck the pretty boy Chad who can't even manage one single proper pull-up. Chad will try a pull-up and stop after one then laugh and crack a good NT joke about it that makes the whole thing look stupid and you will stand there looking like an idiot while he continues having NT convo and flirting with the foids
NT is a meme

NT is a meme
NTness develops naturally when you socialize a lot during your teen years. If you miss out on socializing during those important years of development you never gain the ability to maintain fluid small talk conversations

Every tall fag feels superior to manlets.

I've yet to meet a guy that is above 6'1 and insecure
Lanklets are the most insecure people there are. Who wants to look like a spaghetti? Tall CHADS aren't insecure, but lanklets are.
Cope, being stronger means being more masculine / dominant. If you're born weak it's over. Women expect you to be able to do pull-ups and push-ups like an athlete while looking massive.

Attachments

• dd.png
    dd.png
    157.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
tallfags wont understand how it feels to be 5'7.5 disabled manlet like me, its over