Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate that I was born black and wish that I was born white.

What's the difference dude

Incel Tom's Cabin
Not an Incel Tom (Confirmed for you not knowing what that means) nor and Uncle Tom. I've never said whites are superior to blacks, but there is no doubt being black is worse for you in society, ESPECIALLY if you don't live up to societal expectations of what your race is supposed to be like.

But i'm speaking to a brick wall anyways you're 6'2" gl fakecel.\
Kingofcope

What's the difference dude
Read up on the race pill my dude. Or just read the OP again where I go into what exactly the difference is and why I hate being black.

Yes, because of this coon tier shuck and jive thread.
Also go to work. You'll feel shittier being black and poor.
Too late, already missed a day and haven't answered their calls. It's over, i'm free to rot.

Same with me, I hate that people think I should act like a thug even though I'm nicer than most whites. The only solution is to become a cop and sic the dogs on all the hater ass hoodrats and be like "stop resisting". Also whites want you to live near them if youre a cop and they're the only ones that respect authority.

Skin bleaching, rhinoplasty, job done

I'd trade bodies with you if I could, let you experience some of my "white privilege" for a bit, but I bet you'd be begging me for tradebacks within a week.

I'm Asian and I sometimes wish I was born black.

Why?

You black people don't have to put as much effort into working out to develop muscles.

Unlike me as an Asian has to put in twice the effort.

You're naturally strong and your skin feels thicker like you got some kind of armor or something.

Black people are naturally built for combat. I envy you.

Have some self respect for fucks sake. This is embarrassing to read. You look so fucking pitiful, and such a pussy it isn't even funny.

Have some self respect for fucks sake. This is embarrassing to read. You look so fucking pitiful, and such a pussy it isn't even funny.
Suck. My. Dick.
You're subhuman and i'm subhuman, we both admit it, i'm no more self-hating than you. You'd rather have been born with better genetics just like I would rather have been born white.

Yeah, some white people think that, those white people are believing in a myth not backed up by anything whereas it is factually just better to be white in terms of societies and women's acceptance of you. The million race pills should have told you that.
This extends beyond just dating too. My life would be a thousand times better if I were white, even if I were ugly and white people would treat me better than ugly and black.

And then South Africa happens and they massacre all the white people.

You're not the only one who thinks the grass is greener on the other side.

What can I do except just be myself, and if the blonde/blue don't accept me at the country club then I don't care, and if the blacks hate me and think I need to die for reparations then fuck them, I was born whatever I was born, I can be thuggish but I'm not a thug, I can be gentle and timid and introspective, I can listen to mozart or the wu tang clan or metallica, depends on my mood, and I can accept people the same way and not stereotype them, and if I'm never the Chad with washboard abs who women lust after then what can I do, I don't have 8.5 inch cock or look like Channing Tatum, but I could probably whoop his ass and code in C++ and participate in SCA events for sword-fights and soap-making. Life is all just LARPing anyway. All the world is a stage. Have I played my part well? Then applaud as I exit.

%90 of life is letting it slide off your back.

All the race bullshit, gender bullshit, romantic and social bullshit.

Don't focus on what's missing, focus on what you DO have, the good things about being you, I'm a gourmet cook, I eat clean and I'm strong as an ox, I'm highly intelligent, my investments make money, I can code, my family and friends like me, I'm a good person with a kind heart, have plenty of cash and alot going for me, I like to dance in the kitchen while I'm cooking my meals.

So if I can't have a wife and kids, what can I do.

If I can't have unlimited social acceptance from all corners, what can I do.

I'm not going to chase everyone and kiss their ass, all I can do is just be myself.

And that's all YOU can do too.

And then South Africa happens and they massacre all the white people.

You're not the only one who thinks the grass is greener on the other side.

What can I do except just be myself, and if the blonde/blue don't accept me at the country club then I don't care, and if the blacks hate me and think I need to die for reparations then fuck them, I was born whatever I was born, I can be thuggish but I'm not a thug, I can be gentle and timid and introspective, I can listen to mozart or the wu tang clan or metallica, depends on my mood, and I can accept people the same way and not stereotype them, and if I'm never the Chad with washboard abs who women lust after then what can I do, I don't have 8.5 inch cock or look like Channing Tatum, but I could probably whoop his ass and code in C++ and participate in SCA events for sword-fights and soap-making. Life is all just LARPing anyway. All the world is a stage. Have I played my part well? Then applaud as I exit.

%90 of life is letting it slide off your back.

All the race bullshit, gender bullshit, romantic and social bullshit.

Don't focus on what's missing, focus on what you DO have, the good things about being you, I'm a gourmet cook, I eat clean and I'm strong as an ox, I'm highly intelligent, my investments make money, I can code, my family and friends like me, I'm a good person with a kind heart, have plenty of cash and alot going for me, I like to dance in the kitchen while I'm cooking my meals.

So if I can't have a wife and kids, what can I do.

If I can't have unlimited social acceptance from all corners, what can I do.

I'm not going to chase everyone and kiss their ass, all I can do is just be myself.

And that's all YOU can do too.
This is VERY blue pill and I don't appreciate or respect it.
I don't want to die alone and cant cope with the fact that I am like you can.

The grass IS greener on the other side. All evidence would point to the fact that if I were white my quality of life would be a lot better.

Suck. My. Dick.
You're subhuman and i'm subhuman, we both admit it, i'm no more self-hating than you. You'd rather have been born with better genetics just like I would rather have been born white.
im half white. and you are the most white washed male ive seen.

This is VERY blue pill and I don't appreciate or respect it.
I don't want to die alone and cant cope with the fact that I am like you can.

The grass IS greener on the other side. All evidence would point to the fact that if I were white my quality of life would be a lot better.
You imbecile if you were an ugly white and then fail in white society youd be even more subhuman than you are now. Seriously i always shit on whites..but i couldt live with myseld knowing everything in society was set up for my advantage and still i failed...thats so subhuman its not even funny anymore.:feelsrope:

im half white. and you are the most white washed male ive seen.
Oh wow, I haven't heard that before.

People of other races already view me as lesser than them for being black and people of my own race view me as weak for acting “too white”.

Maybe it would be better if I were white then. Maybe then I would finally be accepted by people. I fantasize about it constantly, i’d be able to make friends and join social circles with anyone of any race if I were white and I wouldn’t have to live up to any expectation in particular. None of these stereotypes would have to follow me around and haunt me. I don’t belong in this black skin, it’s not comfortable, it’s not meant for me. I reap all of the negatives of being black and none of the positive, it’s hell.

Half the comments in this thread just prove my point.

count your stars you arn't halfcast stop complaining
Fact: Ethnic men with more aryan traits are universally considered more attractive. Being mixed is a good thing, stop being stupid.

Fact: Ethnic men with more aryan traits are universally considered more attractive. Being mixed is a good thing, stop being stupid.
i belong nowehere ur problems are you can't fake act black whereas i am literally split from both races

This thread is very sad but It's an inconvenient truth for all ethnics.

i belong nowehere ur problems are you can't fake act black whereas i am literally split from both races
I feel no sympathy for you. Like I said, you're universally considered more attractive just on the merit of being half white, whilst also being less perceptible to negative stereotypes of being black. I would kill to have been born half white.

I feel no sympathy for you. Like I said, you're universally considered more attractive just on the merit of being half white, whilst also being less perceptible to negative stereotypes of being black. I would kill to have been born half white.
hahahahahahhahahahahahahaahah

no
cope

hahahahahahhahahahahahahaahah

no
cope
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_Paper_Bag_Test
http://www.psypost.org/2018/01/stud...-race-male-faces-attractive-white-faces-50614

Stating otherwise is to deny the race pill. Aryan features are considered more attractive by default, there is no one way around that. JBW likely wouldn't apply to you, but you still get some of the benefits of being white.
People would be more likely to assume you're a good person and wouldn't associate you with negative black stereotypes as much as they would with a full black and they would ultimately consider you more attractive -- those are just facts, you can't deny them, they're set in stone just as much as regular race pill theory is. The more aryan an ethnic looks the better they're perceived.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_Paper_Bag_Test
http://www.psypost.org/2018/01/stud...-race-male-faces-attractive-white-faces-50614

Stating otherwise is to deny the race pill. Aryan features are considered more attractive by default, there is no one way around that. JBW likely wouldn't apply to you, but you still get some of the benefits of being white.
People would be more likely to assume you're a good person and wouldn't associate you with negative black stereotypes as much as they would with a full black and they would ultimately consider you more attractive -- those are just facts, you can't deny them, they're set in stone just as much as regular race pill theory is. The more aryan an ethnic looks the better they're perceived.
no i know however mixed is ugly as fuck so like idk what ur on abbout

this is indeed a fact by the way, I've read 3-4 studies about it. I was gonna open a thread about it but didn't.

3-4 decent peer reviewed studies show: half white mixed men do almost as good as whites in dating market. the crux is to be half white though. If you are black/asian mix you are fucked again. But a hispanic/white or black/white mix do almost as good whites and SIGNIFICANTLY better than full blown blacks.

one drop rule is a meme after all.

this is indeed a fact by the way, I've read 3-4 studies about it. I was gonna open a thread about it but didn't.

3-4 decent peer reviewed studies show: half white mixed men do almost as good as whites in dating market. the crux is to be half white though. If you are black/asian mix you are fucked again. But a hispanic/white or black/white mix do almost as good whites and SIGNIFICANTLY better than full blown blacks.

See? @heroinfather
I hope you do make that thread just to prove mixed copers wrong.

Color doesn't matter, it's the face.

sounds like an SJW feminist anti-white washed whale type of test where they pick chadlite mixed vs regular blacks to try to guilt white people into feeling bad as well as half whites

Color doesn't matter, it's the face.

6-jpg.8937

https://theblog.okcupid.com/how-your-race-affects-the-messages-you-get-39c68771b99e
Note how white men had a higher reply rate among all races than any other race of men.

0-c1hayh2nfpmdnvhs-png.8935

https://theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060
Note how white men got a positive score from everyone except for black women whom they got a neutral rating from, even white women didn't get positive scores across the board.

52827aa4eab8ead8519f9e90-750-458-jpg.9883

https://www.jstor.org/stable/10.1086/673129?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
Note how once again, white men had a very high probability of getting replies compared to other races, specifically this time from ethnic women more than white women, but even then they still were the only ones white women showed interest in.

Nevermind that i'm not just referring to dating here. I'd also be better off in job interviews and be generally accepted more by society if I were white.

6-jpg.8937

https://theblog.okcupid.com/how-your-race-affects-the-messages-you-get-39c68771b99e
Note how white men had a higher reply rate among all races than any other race of men.

0-c1hayh2nfpmdnvhs-png.8935

https://theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060
Note how white men got a positive score from everyone except for black women whom they got a neutral rating from, even white women didn't get positive scores across the board.

52827aa4eab8ead8519f9e90-750-458-jpg.9883

https://www.jstor.org/stable/10.1086/673129?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
Note how once again, white men had a very high probability of getting replies compared to other races, specifically this time from ethnic women more than white women, but even then they still were the only ones white women showed interest in.

Nevermind that i'm not just referring to dating here. I'd also be better off in job interviews and be generally accepted more by society if I were white.
That means white incels are even more unlucky for missing out.

That means white incels are even more unlucky for missing out.
It means color does matter. No one is saying by being white you'll automatically get a 10/10 Stacy though, and I don't know how you leapt to that conclusion from this thread.

It means color does matter. No one is saying by being white you'll automatically get a 10/10 Stacy though, and I don't know how you leapt to that conclusion from this thread.
Ok what about without Asian Indians? Indians are basically fucked, but they drag all the stats down with them

Also I am pretty low iq, sorry.

Ok what about without Asian Indians? Indians are basically fucked, but they drag all the stats down with them

Also I am pretty low iq, sorry.
Asians and Blacks still do significantly worse than whites as seen in the first data set.

You know, deciding to quit my job and rot makes me feel better now.
It's cope, but it works. Not going outside -- not having to see the rosy world of attractive people play out in front of your eyes while you desperately just struggle to make it through everyday despite being so unloved and alone -- makes things feel a lot less dismal. Yeah, i'm a NEET now and that can't last forever, but I feel a lot less depressed as a result.

Reminder; living as a subhuman looking ethnic means suffering. So why not rot instead.

View attachment 14473
I’m in a depressed state right now, so here’s a little vent post where i’ll let out my real feelings.

I feel so disgusted with the fact that I think this way but I can’t help it. I hate being black and I want to be white, there’s no doubt about it, no amount of preaching about racial pride to others will help me deny that fact, i’m just a giant hypocrite with nothing to be proud of.

I used to preach so hard about being proud of your race but at any moment if you had offered me surgery that would magically give me blue eyes or lighten my skin color or reshape my nose -- just anything that would make me look even a bit more aryan -- I would have taken it in a heartbeat. I know the truth. Just having those features would make people look at you a lot different. The halo effect is real and it applies to racial features too. I’m a lesser class of person because of the color of my skin, and I understand that all too well, it’s just the truth.

This fact particularly hits me hard because I don’t embody much of the stereotypes of a black male. I’m not into thug culture, and i’m not criminal outside of my mad rantings here caused by pent up frustration and anger, but those negative things are associated with me nonetheless. Worse than that I don’t even embody the positive stereotypes of a black male; i’m not tall, i’m not overly masculine and don’t carry the kind of swagger men of my race are associated with. People of other races already view me as lesser than them for being black and people of my own race view me as weak for acting “too white”.

Maybe it would be better if I were white then. Maybe then I would finally be accepted by people. I fantasize about it constantly, i’d be able to make friends and join social circles with anyone of any race if I were white and I wouldn’t have to live up to any expectation in particular. None of these stereotypes would have to follow me around and haunt me. I don’t belong in this black skin, it’s not comfortable, it’s not meant for me. I reap all of the negatives of being black and none of the positive, it’s hell. No one can understand this pain, not even other ethnicels apparently. It’s the suffering that comes with being a perpetual outsider that won’t belong in any social circle, who will always be treated differently.

The only chance I have to be accepted as my current race is to play up my stereotypes. The only way i’ll ever be able to ascend and get a girlfriend is if I start adhering to what society expects me to be like because that’s the only way someone will accept me, that’s the only way I can find a match. "Just thug maxx bro!", right? Being myself while black is bad news because my personality isn’t one that is black. I’m not meant to be the way I am and so i’m punished for it.

It’s always been this way too. I've always wanted to be that white superhero or star from the movies and videogames, anytime games allowed custom characters I defaulted to one that looked white. Even in my fantasies I was white ffs. I was race pilled long before I was ever black pilled. I've never wanted to be black. Who would be? Even other ethnics would never want to be black, even the coping JBBC posters know better, they know in their heart of hearts they'd rather be subhuman and white than subhuman and black.

I’m so tired right now and none of my copes are working lately. Video games no longer fill me with happiness, TV anime and films just remind me of my desire to be white and a beloved hero, gymcelling and boxing just make me feel like a compensating piece of shit, and my sex drive seems to be fading so even masturbating just feels like a ton of work that makes me crave real intimacy.

I think i’m gonna enter full rot mode. I've got about three hours until work starts but I feel too depressed and unmotivated to even get up and get ready. I’m not going in today, i’m not gonna call out either, i’m just gonna let myself passively be fired because I don’t care anymore. I’ll just rot until I can’t afford to rot anymore and am forced to grow a pair of balls and finally fucking rope. It’ll be easier on me this way. This way I don’t have to go outside and be exposed to normal, good looking people. This way I don’t have to be so ashamed of showing my ugly mug to the world.

Maybe if there’s a god in this world i’ll wake up tomorrow with white skin, just fuck my shit up Michael Jackson style. I’ll still be ugly, but at least i’ll be ugly and white.

View attachment 14473
I’m in a depressed state right now, so here’s a little vent post where i’ll let out my real feelings.

I feel so disgusted with the fact that I think this way but I can’t help it. I hate being black and I want to be white, there’s no doubt about it, no amount of preaching about racial pride to others will help me deny that fact, i’m just a giant hypocrite with nothing to be proud of.

I used to preach so hard about being proud of your race but at any moment if you had offered me surgery that would magically give me blue eyes or lighten my skin color or reshape my nose -- just anything that would make me look even a bit more aryan -- I would have taken it in a heartbeat. I know the truth. Just having those features would make people look at you a lot different. The halo effect is real and it applies to racial features too. I’m a lesser class of person because of the color of my skin, and I understand that all too well, it’s just the truth.

This fact particularly hits me hard because I don’t embody much of the stereotypes of a black male. I’m not into thug culture, and i’m not criminal outside of my mad rantings here caused by pent up frustration and anger, but those negative things are associated with me nonetheless. Worse than that I don’t even embody the positive stereotypes of a black male; i’m not tall, i’m not overly masculine and don’t carry the kind of swagger men of my race are associated with. People of other races already view me as lesser than them for being black and people of my own race view me as weak for acting “too white”.

Maybe it would be better if I were white then. Maybe then I would finally be accepted by people. I fantasize about it constantly, i’d be able to make friends and join social circles with anyone of any race if I were white and I wouldn’t have to live up to any expectation in particular. None of these stereotypes would have to follow me around and haunt me. I don’t belong in this black skin, it’s not comfortable, it’s not meant for me. I reap all of the negatives of being black and none of the positive, it’s hell. No one can understand this pain, not even other ethnicels apparently. It’s the suffering that comes with being a perpetual outsider that won’t belong in any social circle, who will always be treated differently.

The only chance I have to be accepted as my current race is to play up my stereotypes. The only way i’ll ever be able to ascend and get a girlfriend is if I start adhering to what society expects me to be like because that’s the only way someone will accept me, that’s the only way I can find a match. "Just thug maxx bro!", right? Being myself while black is bad news because my personality isn’t one that is black. I’m not meant to be the way I am and so i’m punished for it.

It’s always been this way too. I've always wanted to be that white superhero or star from the movies and videogames, anytime games allowed custom characters I defaulted to one that looked white. Even in my fantasies I was white ffs. I was race pilled long before I was ever black pilled. I've never wanted to be black. Who would be? Even other ethnics would never want to be black, even the coping JBBC posters know better, they know in their heart of hearts they'd rather be subhuman and white than subhuman and black.

I’m so tired right now and none of my copes are working lately. Video games no longer fill me with happiness, TV anime and films just remind me of my desire to be white and a beloved hero, gymcelling and boxing just make me feel like a compensating piece of shit, and my sex drive seems to be fading so even masturbating just feels like a ton of work that makes me crave real intimacy.

I think i’m gonna enter full rot mode. I've got about three hours until work starts but I feel too depressed and unmotivated to even get up and get ready. I’m not going in today, i’m not gonna call out either, i’m just gonna let myself passively be fired because I don’t care anymore. I’ll just rot until I can’t afford to rot anymore and am forced to grow a pair of balls and finally fucking rope. It’ll be easier on me this way. This way I don’t have to go outside and be exposed to normal, good looking people. This way I don’t have to be so ashamed of showing my ugly mug to the world.

Maybe if there’s a god in this world i’ll wake up tomorrow with white skin, just fuck my shit up Michael Jackson style. I’ll still be ugly, but at least i’ll be ugly and white.
I agree with you on a lot of points. I don't care about being Indian if I looked like those borderline white guys all over Indian television they keep advertising to us. On the other hand, I don't fit in with Indian culture at all, and have been ostracized by all the Indian guys and girls I know. I hate bollywood and all of Indian media pop culture with a burning passion, and hate the government of the country.

Yes. As a Blackcel, you are oppressed and reminded of your inferiority to non-Black males often. Justus Grossbier has similar thoughts as a result of being adopted by a White single mother. White foids dislike him because he is quite dark and has FASD.

@CantEscapeYourFate

@Capable_Onion

@Mogged Loner

@Ika-Sama

@Mulattocel

@Nagisa_Shingetsu

@gimmedatrope999

@AwakenedArisen

@veqdera

@YBP Yxngcel

@RecessedChinCel

@Incelius Savage