Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate the normie mindset

Mecoja

Mecoja

Lost child of God
★★★★★
Especially in the low value males, they think putting down other low value male makes them better in any way.

My brother who is the same loser as me, except he gets crumbs of pussy once every year for orbiting for 12 months, a 2/10 skinny crack whore reddit femminist bitch, he started using word incel in mocking, derogatory way for few days now. When i told him every lvm is a truecel by default he shut up.

My shithead dad who destroyed us mentally and our lives in every possible way, yesterday made fun of me in front of a foid near my age, for dropping out the scool in 7th grade, dumb dickhead doesn't realize thats his failure as a parent, i was just a kid who couldn't take it anymore.

Fucking losers with no self awareness.

So relatable. Dropped out around that grade too.

Especially in the low value males, they think putting down other low value male makes them better in any way.

My brother who is the same loser as me, except he gets crumbs of pussy once every year for orbiting for 12 months, a 2/10 skinny crack whore reddit femminist bitch, he started using word incel in mocking, derogatory way for few days now. When i told him every lvm is a truecel by default he shut up.

My shithead dad who destroyed us mentally and our lives in every possible way, yesterday made fun of me in front of a foid near my age, for dropping out the scool in 7th grade, dumb dickhead doesn't realize thats his failure as a parent, i was just a kid who couldn't take it anymore.

I know your pain.

Last edited:
Normies are sheeple.

they aren't people

If you can't get booty in 6 months then you automatically become incel

I don't know why normie men are constantly putting each other down. Like they dont have another things in life.

Its Not your fault and that Life is Luck you should already know .

These retards shouldnt breed If they behave Like this , and cant Bring a comfortable life Standart for the Kids on the Table ( wealth , genetics )

@Mecoja

Its Not your fault and that Life is Luck you should already know .

These retards shouldnt breed If they behave Like this , and cant Bring a comfortable life Standart for the Kids on the Table ( wealth , genetics )

@Mecoja
True. Poor and mentally unstable people shouldnt be let to have kids.

True. Poor and mentally unstable people shouldnt be let to have kids.
Humans are selfish shitheads exspecially Woman , they can virtue Signal and think they are better Then Others Just because of Muh Kid.

Man fuck Off ( These so called people ) and fuck this Place.

I relate so much. My brother is the same kind of a retard, parroting incel as a slur without realising the big irony, that he is an even bigger incel than me since he is older and a virgin.
My dad is also a piece of shit who likes to embarrass me as well as himself in front of people.

Last edited:
I relate so much. My brother is the same kind of a retard, parroting incel as a slur without realising the big irony, that he is an even bigger incel than me since he is older and a virgin.
My dad is also a piece of shit who likes to embarrass me as well as himself in front of people.
Men are always like that, especially around foids, and those are the biggest simps.

It's always the 5'8 normies with the recessed chin punching down. Fuck those guys I hope they burn in a fire

It's always the 5'8 normies with the recessed chin punching down. Fuck those guys I hope they burn in a fire
Guys better than that dont even detect us. You would think losers who get mogged would learn to be humble, but no they shit on guys beneath them.

People bully those beneath them to gain status and raise their SMV. That's why normies are always trying to put other men down.

Most incels are results not only for our lack of looks, but due to shit parenting. Me and you included, and tons of our incel brothers. We are the product of failure parents who made our lives miserable at every turn, and fucked up us mentally. Curiously enough my father is the same, has this pride and sense of grandeour that's ridiculous to watch.

He takes pride in the fact that he's an engineer and makes fun of me for not being one, and i'm like fucker you did 1 thing good in your life and that's all there's to talk about?