Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate this yellow fever bullshit

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Bluepillers always blame the men for dating noodlewhores, but notice how the noodlewhores are never blamed? It's always the foid being the victim jfl

foids can do no wrong

What else to date if non-stacy white femoids most often are horrid cows

Yes, women face no blame for many things

Male lowland gorilla portrait black white

lmao they think the guys who go for noodlewhores actually have other options

I only hate noodles when it's a white guy, because then it's a factor of them desiring their superior European genes.

But if the relationship consists of two ethnics, then I don't really see the problem.

Coming to this website made me realize all foids are selfish cunts due to their chromesomes. It's nothing about race

The only reason you don't see black or abo foids doing the same is because they are ugly so they have no opportunity.

Foids will always engage in hypergamy if they have the chance

I only hate noodles when it's a white guy, because then it's a factor of them desiring their superior European genes.

But if the relationship consists of two ethnics, then I don't really see the problem.
that same logic could be applied to any race of male as there is a race hierachy for ethnics too

i feel like people sometimes forget that ethnic is a made up term jfl

that same logic could be applied to any race of male as there is a race hierachy for ethnics too

i feel like people sometimes forget that ethnic is a made up term jfl

Biologically speaking, blacks are more ethnic than asians, so I don't even know why you'd be mad at us for trying.

I hate whites taking all of the asian foids tbh