Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate when people have no manners.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I hate when people drink directly out of a bottle instead of pouring it into a glass and then putting the bottle back in the fridge.
I hate when people sneeze and caugh loud as fuck and don't cover that shit.
Some people act like fucking animals and should be put down like animals.

It doesn't matter as long as they have a good personnality. kek

By the past, I would gladly drink in a bottle after a Stacey to be honest. As if it could taste better since she looks better. Actually, I did it, I offered my bottle to a desperate Stacey at the gym once. I was wrong. Like, really wrong. She might have eaten some garlic or something, it was disgusting. Staceys can have no manners sometimes.

I hate when people drink directly out of a bottle instead of pouring it into a glass and then putting the bottle back in the fridge.
Some people act like fucking animals and should be put down like animals.
I Do this when I'm the only one drinking it

This really pisses me off, especially if they are close to you.

Hw2IQNA.gif

Whay do you think about badhygienecels and pissjugcels?

the fact she was newly 16 jfl, mogs all roasties on reddit
How the fuck can a 16 year old have tits that big? Maybe that is the answer, just get tits.

How the fuck can a 16 year old have tits that big? Maybe that is the answer, just get tits.
@knajjd lurkin kek:feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash: hide

idk bro i can only imagine how much fun tyrone is having though :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

@knajjd lurkin kek:feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash: hide

idk bro i can only imagine how much fun tyrone is having though :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Whore is probably dead by heroin OD and being abused by morgue workers as we speak

just wait till shes legal, shes gonna be fucking with rappers/basketball players
Too much suicidefuel
awww the thread was deleted damn it

Last edited: