Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate womanlets

jfl whores gonna whore
I'm a 4'9 foid and of course I love short guys!
It just so happens I want a 6'8 boyfriend

Her kids will be short and incel

Whores have such a easy life jfl

So a 6' amazon won't date a short guy when she can reach everything because he's not a "real man".
At the same time a 4' midget won't date a short guy because once again, he's not a "real man".

Bitch, get a ladder.
Or better yet, you can't reach? I'm sure I could lift you up to go get whatever you want unless you're a landwhale.
Oh right. Still not good enough.

Foids overcome their flaws by just picking a very specific chad that can deal with them

Her kids will be short and incel
I wish that one day that she will have no choice but to force the bluepill down to her own children while they are crying from rejection after getting back from school.

I hate tallfags more than I do these whores, because they have the courage to waste away their genetics on stupid little bitches like this one

I really don't understand the "I need a boyfriend to reach things for me" meme. A fucking $10 step stool from Walmart weighs less than 5 lbs and will allow you to reach anything in the house.

That's her excuse? He has to be a lot taller than her so he can reach things? BS. I hate it when girls who are basically midgets want super tall guys and think the average guy is too short even though he's still a full head taller than her.

foids be foiding