Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill i have a fantasy of walking around town with a girl.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
just walking around holding her hand and enjoying the scenery.

this has been mine as well for three years now

it will never happen :feelsrope:

Me too. I want to go to a Supermarket with a girl and do regular everyday shit with her.

Too much to ask thought, evidently.

just walking around holding her hand and enjoying the scenery.
Its over when someone hits on her infront of you and you can't do anything back unless you are a trained fighter/buff. If she accepts him its over. If she denies him but you didn't do anything about it than its over because she lost respect for you. You have to be ready to fight or stand your ground when walking around town with a girl.

i would like to make dinner for a girl

and then she be like 'oh but ron it tastes so good"

and then i would be like

Chefpepe

LoveLovepepe

Attachments

• chef.pepe.webp
    51.2 KB · Views: 2
That is a reality that is inherently Chad only.

all i want is to touch body and fuck it

Yes that sounds amazing. Imagine going to the town square and perusing isles of fresh produce with your wife. You find the freshest fruits and vegetables to enjoy in your cosy little house together. And then you stroll into several nice shops with a warm atmosphere and talk about the wares. And to finish the day you go to a precious little cafe and enjoy a nice cup of coffee with your beautiful wife.

Everyone deserves to be loved, despite being short or fat:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

A few seconds later:

You're not entitled to women's intimacy, women have body autonomy and choice, and should set boundaries. :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

It will always be a fantasy