Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I have a story that's also a metaphor.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I work in this office complex, and there's this bathroom on my floor that's in frequent use. If I had to use the bathroom, I could use that bathroom. But if I'm gonna use a public bathroom, I'd like a good public bathroom. One with some privacy. One where farts aren't ringing to the left and right of me. Fortunately this is a pretty sizable office complex, and I'm sure somewhere in this building there is a bathroom for me. Somewhere hidden in the complex, a clean and secluded bathroom.

I find one. And I use it for some time. Years, in fact. But one day somebody comes by. And he's like "Hey, I've seen you using this bathroom a lot. I'm not sayin' you can't use it, but... do you work in this suite? Why don't you use the bathroom on your floor? You can use this one, sure, I just find it strange that you wouldn't use your own bathroom." I explain to him "Well, my bathroom is constantly in use, so when my bathroom is in use I come over here to use the good bathroom." And he's like "Hmmmm... every stall, though? Is it really that busy? Again, use whatever bathroom you want, it just seems kinda funny to me."

This guy obviously doesn't want me to use that bathroom. He doesn't come out and say it, probably because at the moment he doesn't actually have the power to send me away. He'd like me to go back to my own bathroom. But my bathroom is bad. Don't I deserve a decent standard of bathroom? Some might suggest I work to improve "my" bathroom. But I don't have that power. They don't afford me those rights on my floor. But don't I, as all peoples of the office complex, deserve a certain bathroom experience? Sure, maybe not "his" bathroom. But if I can't go to "his" bathroom, where am I supposed to go? If it's true that I deserve a clean bathroom?

Very deep, very deep...

yeah, I don't understand shit, low IQ here. What's the metaphor?