Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I have an accent!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Fuck, I have an audible curry accent that gets people to recognize I am a Bangladeshi even though I can no longer speak Bengali fluently with this 50 year old Popeyes’ cashier immediately asking me if I was Bangladeshi while I was wearing a mask and glasses today to warn me not to buy the mash potatoes because the gravy was made of pork. Dumbass shitskin parents deprived me of any friendships, made me stay Bangladesh for most of my very early childhood, and only spoke Bengali at home: now I have a noticeable curry accent while looking extremely pajeet to everyone in America.:cryfeels::fuk:
@Transcended Trucel @Broly @ilieknothing

Brutal I had a similar issue early on. Later fixed it but ended up with Latino acdeent which I still have over.
Fuck, I have an audible curry accent that gets people to recognize I am a Bangladeshi even though I can no longer speak Bengali fluently with this 50 year old Popeyes’ cashier immediately asking me if I was Bangladeshi while I was wearing a mask and glasses today to warn me not to buy the mash potatoes because the gravy was made of pork. Dumbass shitskin parents deprived me of any friendships, made me stay Bangladesh for most of my very early childhood, and only spoke Bengali at home: now I have a noticeable curry accent while looking extremely pajeet to everyone in America.:cryfeels::fuk:
@Transcended Trucel @Broly @ilieknothing
The damage to early friendships and NT maxxing done by an accent and moving around too much early on is very significant. The damage can't ever be undone. :feelsree:

It's better to just go mute

I don’t have a curry accent but my accent is a very shit Bogan accent. I look like a typical pajeet though

Just go back to Bangladesh or India, and hope that you die of some disease or just end yourself.

Not gonna lie, it gets a bit tiring seeing other south asians complaining about being ethnics. Its always the same and same.
THere's NOTHING you can do about it. You will always be seen on the lower part of totem pole of mankind. Not even fair and lovely work, since users complain about that product being ineffecient.

And south asian incels are always so miserable. All the time. Just get it over with instead of complaining, because complaining wont do shit/take away your problems. You just keep staying miserable.

Even non-south asian incels look at you as inferior and have no respect for you.

Same goes for dicklets(they might even have it worse than south asians regardless race, though south asians are dicklets themselves mostly)

Just go back to Bangladesh or India, and hope that you die of some disease or just end yourself.

Not gonna lie, it gets a bit tiring seeing other south asians complaining about being ethnics. Its always the same and same.
THere's NOTHING you can do about it. You will always be seen on the lower part of totem pole of mankind. Not even fair and lovely work, since users complain about that product being ineffecient.

And south asian incels are always so miserable. All the time. Just get it over with instead of complaining, because complaining wont do shit/take away your problems. You just keep staying miserable.

Even non-south asian incels look at you as inferior and have no respect for you.

Same goes for dicklets(they might even have it worse than south asians regardless race, though south asians are dicklets themselves mostly)
What the fuck are you saying grey? :feelswhat:
You sound like a bluepiller, very suspicious.

Which one you hate the most, your race or your country?

What the fuck are you saying grey? :feelswhat:
You sound like a bluepiller, very suspicious.
In short: You will always be miserable, regardless how much you complain about existing.

And its getting old with south asians. They do it the most.

You can suspect me of anything as you want, but dont you get a little tired over everything? Always complaining and being in pain of being alive?
You hate to exist. Do you like to complain, or do you want your issues solved? As i see it, suicide or going back to the country really seems to be the only solutions from here(no arranged marriage, because women wont love you either way).

As you said yourself, no one likes south asians in non-south asian countries. So why even stay?

In short: You will always be miserable, regardless how much you complain about existing.

And its getting old with south asians. They do it the most.

You can suspect me of anything as you want, but dont you get a little tired over everything? Always complaining and being in pain of being alive?
You hate to exist. Do you like to complain, or do you want your issues solved? As i see it, suicide or going back to the country really seems to be the only solutions from here(no arranged marriage, because women wont love you either way).

As you said yourself, no one likes south asians in non-south asian countries. So why even stay?
It's better for him to be depressed and miserable in the west than to be depressed and miserable in a literal shithole and end up starving or dying from some disease