Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have broke 100k per year and still a loner.

Richcel, maybe you can buy a plot of land somewhere cheap and build yourself a hermit castle. Go totally off-grid, build a mini solar power plant, create a closed loop aquaponics / hydroponics system (e.g. tilapia <-> lettuce), install biomethane conversion, rainwater collection system, and to top it all off, have an army of drones patrolling and buzzing overhead protecting your property.

you are a dumb motherfucker. with 100k your should fix your jaw/eye area whatever and enjoy your new life

you are a dumb motherfucker. with 100k your should fix your jaw/eye area whatever and enjoy your new life
Do you really believe that a new face will help a man who was a trucel for a majority of his life? Isolation and rejection will change you mentally. Once you see the blackpill, you can't escape. Money solves nothing in 2019 except better copes. Money is cope.

Do you really believe that a new face will help a man who was a trucel for a majority of his life? Isolation and rejection will change you mentally. Once you see the blackpill, you can't escape. Money solves nothing in 2019 except better copes. Money is cope.

teracope this it the same thing as saying that mentalcels exist. If you look like Chad you are Chad that's it. And with 100K, given that you aren't Elephant-man tier and that you have an acceptable height you can AT LEAST be able to attain Chadlite looks

You sound like a completely normal/above average guy therefore fakecel. Kill yourself.
How do you figure. Maybe you should use your magic wand and get a gf. You sound like a faggot.
teracope this it the same thing as saying that mentalcels exist. If you look like Chad you are Chad that's it. And with 100K, given that you aren't Elephant-man tier and that you have an acceptable height you can AT LEAST be able to attain Chadlite looks
Being NT is a component of being Chad. Looks alone aren't enough in 2019 unless you are gigachad. And acceptable height to be Chad is now around 6'1+. LL only gives you 4 to 6 cm on average. 8cm if you are lucky. So unless you are around average height to begin with, its over. Finally, facial surgery isn't magic. It can't fix big flaws like having no jaw or and absolute dogshit maxilla.

Cheer up OP. At least now you won't be wasting your money trying even further.
And about surgeries, don't do it, you will just mutilate your body and the results will remain the same.

Instead of that, just donate some of that money towards sex robots and virtual reality. Each dollar invested in them is one step closer towards making foids available to ugly men again.
This is the only good option. And you also help male humanity as a whole. There are probably retards that have dropped a quarter million on surgeries and still look like shit.

How do you figure. Maybe you should use your magic wand and get a gf. You sound like a faggot.
You're just an idiot. If you were objectively ugly, you would know money most likely would fix your problems about your face. Not everyone is dreaming about being 8/10 gigachad. I believe I wouldn't be an incel If I was objectively normal guy and live a completely normal life instead of feeling worthless everyday.

This is a complete bullshit from people who haven't experienced actual ugliness and are whining to console themselves.

You're just an idiot. If you were objectively ugly, you would know money most likely would fix your problems about your face. Not everyone is dreaming about being 8/10 gigachad. I believe I wouldn't be an incel If I was objectively normal guy and live a completely normal life instead of feeling worthless everyday.

This is a complete bullshit from people who haven't experienced actual ugliness and are whining to console themselves.
>I believe I wouldn't be an incel If I was objectively normal guy and live a completely normal life instead of feeling worthless everyday.
You are behind the times. Being average is no longer enough. Being average in 2019 might get you into a relationship with a 3/10 or 2/10 hambeast with a built in probability of her sleeping around. And the standards get worse every year. Chadlites will soon be incel at the current rate hypergamy is going. You are playing a losing game. Every man, including Chad, is or will be looksmaxxing.

And you can fuck off with that "you're not ugly" bullshit. I'm probably uglier than you and shorter as well.
They just contribute into making surgeons and kikes more rich. Don't give them anymore shekels.
They are playing the appeasment game with foids. Rather than countering or controlling foids, they are trying to compete with natural chads in the hypergamy game. Its a game you/they can't win.

>I believe I wouldn't be an incel If I was objectively normal guy and live a completely normal life instead of feeling worthless everyday.
You are behind the times. Being average is no longer enough. Being average in 2019 might get you into a relationship with a 3/10 or 2/10 hambeast with a built in probability of her sleeping around. And the standards get worse every year. Chadlites will soon be incel at the current rate hypergamy is going. You are playing a losing game. Every man, including Chad, is or will be looksmaxxing.

And you can fuck off with that "you're not ugly" bullshit. I'm probably uglier than you and shorter as well.

They are playing the appeasment game with foids. Rather than countering or controlling foids, they are trying to compete with natural chads in the hypergamy game. Its a game you/they can't win.
Nah Im uglier than you probably the ugliest guy in this site. I have actual facial deformities unlike some average white people here. But my point still stands. Surgery would fix my problems. Both mentally and physically. You say youre ugly but avoid surgeries. Dont you think it will make your life better. For example surgeries can make you less suicidal because mirror can be less horrifying for you. These things are more important for me than actually getting laid.

Last edited:
Nah Im uglier than you probably the ugliest guy in this site. I have actual facial deformities unlike some average white people here. But my point still stands. Surgery would fix my problems. Both mentally and physically. You say youre ugly but avoid surgeries. Dont you think it will make your life better. For example surgeries can make you less suicidal because mirror can be less horrifying for you. These things are more important for me than actually getting laid.
>more important for me than actually getting laid
Then its not really an incel issue then, but more a self esteem/mental health issue. If it helps you cope with yourself as a deformedcel, then you are doing whats best. Just don't expect to pull foids like chad or even a high normie/chadlite. I'm not persuing surgeries because I'm not deformed and I, like most incels, would've gotten looksmatch pussy 20 years ago. Surgeries to me are feeding foid's egos and expectations for men. Its like gymcels. Buff dudes were rare 15 years ago. Now every male needs to be buff to play the date game while foids can be hogs. Its a game with dimishing returns.

I have a PhD in a STEM field. I'm doing important research and getting paid decently for it. I have hobbies and friends and generally people who care about me. I can lift heavier weights than 97 percent of the male population.

In spite of all this I always spend my Friday and Saturday nights with a 6 pack in front of my computer screen, afraid to go out because every single interaction I've ever had in a "social" setting has been negative from the get go due to how I look. Its an unfortunate fact of life that self improvement just doesn't work for some of us but the world isn't fair and we will just have to suffer until we either become rich enough to buy social status or find the courage to rope.

No money will buy you better genes (yet)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back