Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I have never broken a bone before in my life

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
This obviously means that my bones are structurally durable and tough enough to be able to withstand so many years with not even a minor breakage, this definitely does not mean I stayed inside all day during my formative years while my peers were playing sports and doing other activities together.

Neither have I.

This obviously means that my bones are structurally durable and tough enough to be able to withstand so many years with not even a minor breakage, this definitely does not mean I stayed inside all day during my formative years while my peers were playing sports and doing other activities together.
F9F25FC4 BD23 41F1 B448 A0300D7978A1

Yes, this is an incel moment.

Ive had an open arm fracture and it's not fun.

But the real question is

Have you broken a buck before?

I have never broken a hymen before.

Mogs me, broke my wrist twice.
over for wristcels:cryfeels:

I've broken fingers but didn't go to the doctor for it so it doesn't really count. My right ring finger still points away from all the others.:feelsmage:

I've had my heart broken

I haven't either tbh

Of course nearly none of us had. We never did any activities that could trigger such an accident ;_;

it`s not about the strength of your bones nowadays, but about symmetry and attractive features
over for adamantiumskeletoncels:feelsEhh:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back