Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have never expererienced, nor will I ever experience, the pure euphoria of teen love.

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
Stargirl is pure suicidefuel. When I read this as a kid I thought I would have a MPDG in HS bc of it. I crushed on the stargirl character too. Pure, romantic, euphoric, spotaneous, silly, fun love does NOT exist after high school.

WARNING: DO NOT WATCH THESE CLIPS IF YOU ARE SUICIDAL.

THESE THINGS ARE NOT FOR ME, I WILL NEVER EXPERIENCE THIS EVER IN MY LIFE

I'd be completley fine experiencing true love rn in my 30's. Fuck teen luv

All I want is a anime gf. Too bad they aren't real.

Fuck 3D foids they are disgusting inside out

Mentally crippled by lonely teen years.

"Teen love" is a postmodern, feminist concept.

young love and sex = everything

I think the desire for teen love is heavily intertwined with monogamous intuitions.

I'd be completley fine experiencing true love rn in my 30's. Fuck teen luv
cope. 30 yo's have been on hundreds of chad cocks, you would be nothing for her except a meal ticket.

cope. 30 yo's have been on hundreds of chad cocks, you would be nothing for her except a meal ticket.

So you'd only stick your cock in a virgin lolli is what you're saying? This is why people (I.T) call us Volcels .

So you'd only stick your cock in a virgin lolli is what you're saying? This is why people (I.T) call us Volcels .
I wouldn't, but I'm just saying it will never be the same. She will never love you.