Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have no right to exist

• Thread starter worthlessloser26
  • Start date
worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
I feel like I’m breaking the laws of nature just by existing. I have no right to breathe air

Last edited:
Kinda, according to evolution, we shouldn't be alive.

None of us have the right to exist, brocel

Kinda, according to evolution, we shouldn't be alive.
below average males don't generally pass on their genes but below average women still do. And that's why incels exist.
Men should stop breeding with ugly women and women with genetic problems or health issues

below average males don't generally pass on their genes but below average women still do. And that's why incels exist.
Men should stop breeding with ugly women and women with genetic problems or health issues
every man who find opportunity will pass their genes, till hitting the bloodline:fuk:

imagine that one day incels will be a thing of the past, when we can engineer babies. no more curries, no more manlets, no more jawcels, no more gingers

No one has the right to live, there is no intrinsic good in life itself, that's why eugenics (and therefore abortion too) isn't wrong.

More like we didn't deserve to exist, as we did nothing wrong in order to deserve this punishment called our life. Some people got it worse than most of us (crippled or born in africa or india for example), but they didn't deserve their life either.

Who's responsible for us being born? Our parents of course, but they didn't do it out of evilness, quite the contrary actually. They did it because it's cultural (one may argue it's biologic). So the strawman used by some that we are spoiled because we supposedly think society owes us something is in fact and in some sense not a full strawman. We are not spoiled, instead we logically and rightfully deserve something or some reparation back from society. And we must demand it.

:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

that avi is disgusting:feelspuke:
79F9CE1D DE4D 48F4 B8CB AB00E4B093CC

I have not been asked if I wanted to exist and the best part of my day is when I sleep :dafuckfeels: