Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I have nothing in common with 99.999% of people.

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
And normies be like: "Just make friends bro" :feelsbadman: And on top of that they don't want to have anything to do with me. I'm totally isolated. Out of formal gatherings and events like school, uni etc. no one wanted to talk with me, to meet with me etc.

Last edited:
I never think ppl enjoy stuff i lik but i get proven wrong quite a lot. I ask lots of questions:feelsgah:

just start talking about having sex like you are a schizophrenic

I feel like normies have a sixth sense for sniffing out non-NT people

Autism is basically normie repellant :lul:
That's true. But even if you're mostly NT like me, they'll just sense that you're not a brainless degenerate like them and will thus ostracize you for being a "douche":feelsokman:
just start talking about having sex like you are a schizophrenic
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek:
Just normie stuff :feelskek:

Yeah I feel like a different species from the normal people

Yeah I feel like a different species from the normal people
Yep, both sexes don't treat me (22 yo) like a real man just based on my appearance alone, i'm a skinny framecel and shorter (172cm) than the average male height (177-180) in my country. But some fefail whores kinda don't even consider me human, as if i'm some kind of an alien kek :lul::lul::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Last edited:
In my Uni classes, other students go out of their way to not sit next to me or partner with me, despite nothing being wrong with me, besides my looks of course. You're not alone OP, all trucels feel the daily sting of Social Ostracization, though sometimes I breakdown crying.
:cryfeels:
I guess I need more showers :foidSoy::soy::chad::lul::kys:

In my Uni classes, other students go out of their way to not sit next to me or partner with me, despite nothing being wrong with me, besides my looks of course. You're not alone OP, all trucels feel the daily sting of Social Ostracization, though sometimes I breakdown crying.
:cryfeels:
I guess I need more showers :foidSoy::soy::chad::lul::kys:
The worst feeling is when people fake not caring that you’re their partner and force you to do all the work and then you hear them talking bad about you behind your back. Feel’s like I’m just a tool to them that’s tossed away when It’s no longer needed.

The worst feeling is when people fake not caring that you’re their partner and force you to do all the work and then you hear them talking bad about you behind your back. Feel’s like I’m just a tool to them that’s tossed away when It’s no longer needed.
summarized my middle and high school experience right there

The price you have to pay for not being a soycuck motherfucking faggot.

Stay based brother. Don't let the Jews get you.
:society:
When one knows the truth about (((them))), he can see them being behind almost all of degeneracy, behind everything that is evil

Even If I do have something in common they don't want to have anything to do with me

Same, the level of ostracization is brutal
people will tell you to get some hobby in order to connect with people which doesnt work as a skinny shortcel unless you only want acquaintances for that hobby exclusivly

people will tell you to get some hobby in order to connect with people which doesnt work as a skinny shortcel unless you only want acquaintances for that hobby exclusivly
Yep. It's brutal that even hobbies and lot of other social conections are appearance-based. OR if you're not found nice looking by people, THEN you have atleast to be with the same herd mentality like them, to be a similar degenerate like them etc.

Nah actually I do but the thing is since I’m 5’8 and ethnic they don’t want to be seen around me
I'm 5'8 too, average male height here in BG - 5'10, 5'11