Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I have the emotional development of a 14 year old

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
Around the age of 12 is when I first started shutting myself out from the outside world. My only connection to the outside world was my computer. I never developed much further and at the moment my mental/emotional development is no further than that of a 14 year old. I may be an adult, but what does that even mean? I never experienced anything further than life as a 12 year old. I don't know what it means to be adult and topics that should be everyday life for me are completely alien. I still get weirded out when someone in real life mentions sexual topics. my parents often get mad at me for things that I simply don't understand. Idk how to explain, but in my head I might aswell be 14

Very relatable, I dropped out of the school in the seventh grade and since then I haven't spoke to anyone on any personal level. I'm 35 and I don't feel like an adult at all, not even close.

Me too. I’m 30 and still think and act like a teen, kek

i still act shy and weird around people while it seems people my age has passed that phase but when talking to adults i seem to talk fluently without any problem

i still act shy and weird around people while it seems people my age has passed that phase but when talking to adults i seem to talk fluently without any problem
I remember going to school again and my classmates (who were younger than me at the time) talked about topics that almost gave me whiplash. I was younger then, but even kissing a girl seemed like something for "older people" and they just straight up talked about fucking

I don't care about being inmature, but I care about my parents bothering me because of it

I don't care about being inmature, but I care about my parents bothering me because of it
yeah, maybe if they put more care into making sure I'm socialized I wouldn't be sitting here, unable to get a job because I don't understand how the world works

I am stunted mentally and because of this i have no empathy for anything human .

Very relatable, I dropped out of the school in the seventh grade and since then I haven't spoke to anyone on any personal level. I'm 35 and I don't feel like an adult at all, not even close.
brutal.

I always think and feel like people are subconsciously judging me as someone who's alot younger than I am maturity-wise, i me do trying to pinpoint which specific behaviors it could be but I'm unsure

Very relatable. I feel like not having any interactions with other people (not only women, I don't even have friends really) has kept me from fully developing as an adult. This is particularly weird since I have a car and a job and live alone, so it's not like I am still a kid in all other aspects. But I still feel like one.

The thing is relationships, both sexual and amical, bring experiences and only experiences make you mature. I have never had any of that.

Take the Experiencepill

i never had a chance