Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have the lowest IQ in this whole forum...

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Most cels IQ mog me here , I feel grateful to being tolerated here but i just cant take this shit anymore , I know our battle is pointless and shit is rigged from the fucking start but for shit sake...I think i have the lowest IQ in this place , If someone says you are intelligent they are fucking shitting ond you and a lot of shitheads tell me "Wow eres muy inteligente!" In real life , But at this point i managed to counter this shit and i just awnser "yeah you are intelligent too" and normalfags get mad at me when i counter their BS ... But anyhow ... Most people IQ mog me here :feelsrope:

No IQ for your face.

Plenty of borderline retarded men get laid so long as they have a good jawline.

Congratulations we’re going to send you a medal through the mail and in about 3 days it’ll get to you

No IQ for your face

Most cels IQ mog me here , I feel grateful to being tolerated here but i just cant take this shit anymore , I know our battle is pointless and shit is rigged from the fucking start but for shit sake...I think i have the lowest IQ in this place , If someone says you are intelligent they are fucking shitting ond you and a lot of shitheads tell me "Wow eres muy inteligente!" In real life , But at this point i managed to counter this shit and i just awnser "yeah you are intelligent too" and normalfags get mad at me when i counter their BS ... But anyhow ... Most people IQ mog me here :feelsrope:
it's over IQ pill is brutal :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
No IQ for your face.

Plenty of borderline retarded men get laid so long as they have a good jawline.
IQ is key for money maxxing. many curries and ricecels who IQ mogged me do the work that takes me 4 hours in 2 hours

I've seen worse.

Well it seems like you talk normally and don’t make up crazy insane theories with no evidence to back it up which puts you above a lot of ppl here