Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have to get a haircut tommorow.

• Thread starter Incelibate anarchist
  • Start date
I

Incelibate anarchist

Legend
★★
Im super upset,:feelsbadman:i don't know how to act in these social situation's. I know she's gonna ask "how's your day been" and other dreadful question's. When she ask's how she should cut it im not even sure what to say, i might have to bring in a pic but that just feel's weird. Hopefully nobody else is there, its a smaller place and it's an early appointment so if someone else is there it will probably just be an old person.

What should i do? I can't cancel it because i've done that a few time's now and havent had a haircut in about a year. I hate having to leave the house,it kill's me inside.:feelsrope:

Last edited:
stop being a pussy man.... i am the same way / do you look better with a haircut?

thumbtack have a haircut person come too you its a premium of course...

stop being a pussy man.... i am the same way / do you look better with a haircut?
I can't help but be a pussy. I look worse with a haircut at first but after a couple weeks it starts to look better.

First thing you should do is to choose a hair style.

Just calm down and dont cancel it. Even if it is indeed crowded you shouldnt care, just get the haircut done and leave.

I can't help but be a pussy. I look worse with a haircut at first but after a couple weeks it starts to look better.
idk what to tell you man my parents have a barber come to me

Just grow hair like mine
My hair is past my shoulder's now and my bang's ho past my chin. I can't pull of hair of this length.

idk what to tell you man my parents have a barber come to me
That sound's pretty cool, i wish i could cut my own hair but that would end in disaster especialy with my shakey hands lol.

First thing you should do is to choose a hair style.

Just calm down and dont cancel it. Even if it is indeed crowded you shouldnt care, just get the haircut done and leave.
That's good advice:). Im gonna try to pick out something that suit's me decently enough. I'll just try to block them out.

That's good advice:). Im gonna try to pick out something that suit's me decently enough. I'll just try to block them out.

Yes indeed and just know that i believe in you 3>.

Images 16

"how's your day been?" -stop talking like a robot dude

just say " hey, whats up?"

Just grow your hair out, kid.

short hair is better than longish hair anyway