Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have trouble comunicating with people

Lusitano Stallion

Lusitano Stallion

the meaning of life is to breed
★★
I think This is the main reason im incel. I have a hard time forming sentences, and making small talk. Im allways called "the quiet kid". Having conversations is hard for me, yet it seems easy for others. Something is wrong in my brain.

Last edited:
If something is wrong with your brain, you're defective and it's no surprise that no girl wants you.
Nobody would buy a broken car either.

I'm bad at talking too. I might be autistic

If something is wrong with your brain, you're defective and it's no surprise that no girl wants you.
Nobody would buy a broken car either.
True, ive been like This since i was a child

0F9CF507 B5FD 48D2 8146 43E11B9CB033

I think This is the main reason im incel. I have a hard time forming sentences, and making small talk. Im allways called "the quiet kid". Having conversations is hard for me, yet it seems easy for others. Something is wrong in my brain.
same. over for us

I'm bad at talking too. I might be autistic
I suspect i have aspergers. Someone once asked me if i had that. But ive never been diagnosed

Last edited:
Same. I'm likely an undiagnosed autist. Too expensive to get a diagnoses as an adult.