Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I heard the most horrifying and revolting story ever from a foid in my class today

foids are literally nonhuman demons

foid are so cruel man its insane. a criminal guy can beat you up and steal your stuff but foids just ruin lifes
In the 21st century women have killed more people in abortions than all wars combined. They are the most sadistic and souless demons that exist, downright to lacking the respect to even doing the sick shit they do at face value - they won't kill anyone cause that's bad because you see the guy die but killing a fetus that you don't really see die? No problem whatsoever. Literally like snakes
Karma is a (((control fraud))).

Did that little bastard DESERVE to be born without arms?

She won't be losing her arms or even much sleep for her deeds.
Just world fallacy. Nothing will happen to her. In fact she may even get luckier from what she did. Though in a truly fair and righteous world she would have her arms torn off while she can feel it.

Crimes against children should warrant the death penalty. Pedos, child killers and mutilators, and "people" like her are the worst scum on earth.

High iq
We need to deliver our own justice for these foids tbh, they can't keep getting away with this.
Too bad the dad chad is a pos! He should be the one to do the arm lopping! (May i suggest the 3# kukri?)