Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hope I die soon. What's taking so long

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Does this faggot do a deeity want me to entertain him. Does how will lil creation mees toa hit the bed to feel satisfied. Please I'm over everything at this point:feelsbadman:. Kill me so I can sleep forever

Does this faggot do a deeity want me to entERtain him. Does how will lil creation mees toa hit the bed to feel satisfied. Please I'm ovER evERything at this point:feelsbadman:. Kill me so I can sleep forever

Gotta admit it doesnt work like tha. Gotta be proactive cuz God kinda slow sometimes. Been asking for gf 4 lik 14 years.

Gotta admit it doesnt work like tha. Gotta be proactive cuz God kinda slow sometimes. Been asking for gf 4 lik 14 years.
God is a nigger that shouldn't have power is something I realized long ago ngl. Look at how many lives he ruined

I am constantly waiting and hoping I will get a information that I have a deadly illness and that I will die soon.

You’re a nigger too buddy boyo :chad:
I ain't no damn nigger. You incorrect subject of the devil. I am erenyeager the one and true god

God is a nigger that shouldn't have power is something I realized long ago ngl. Look at how many lives he ruined
By tha logic hes that kid whose mom buys him pets and slowly kills them. Im more like Buddhist in the concept that the universe doesnt play favorites, just cuz Chad got great bone structure dont mean he dont have other struggles, life goes towards wat you want.

By tha logic hes that kid whose mom buys him pets and slowly kills them. Im more like Buddhist in the concept that the universe doesnt play favorites, just cuz Chad got great bone structure dont mean he dont have other struggles, life goes towards wat you want.
I want his power. I remember I was signing up for something before I was born. :worryfeels: he tricked me because he knew I'd make the world truly great. He Signed me up for the incel life:shock: :feelsbadman::feelsdevil: I must get it back somehow. My reign will be beautiful

I want his power. I remember I was signing up for something before I was born. :worryfeels: he tricked me because he knew I'd make the world truly great. He Signed me up for the incel life:shock: :feelsbadman::feelsdevil: I must get it back somehow. My reign will be beautiful

Sounds like Black* the boy who would surpass God, or is it more like The dwarf in the flask?

i want to die too

Sounds like Black* the boy who would surpass God, or is it more like The dwarf in the flask?
Nah. I am perfect. I am erenyeager bow to your savior I will put all woman in a zoo. If you dare reject me I will force myself into your mind. :shock:

If god was real, then I want to go all Kratos from GOW on him :feelsree:

Never thought I'd be thinking the same shit, but here I am :kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys:

I stay up late into the night thinking of the most violent ways I could do it, too. I only realised how fucking weird it is recently too.

You don't pray enough. :feelskek:
God is a nigger

:feelsLSD::smonk::waitwhat:

Covid was an absolute let-down.