Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just a want a gf who actually loves me for me

knajjd said:
Cuck-Damage said:
that theory is legit and proven
the thing is many posters here have come forward and actually admitted they would not want an ugly girl
this has been proven many times here so you're the retard if you reject it
then why are you even here? you have it all figured out, just go for ugly girls, bro. put your own advice into practice and see how real it is.
Because I am one that will not accept an ugly girl

as the majority of this site feel

Cuck-Damage said:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168948903
https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171686993

i'm sorry to destroy your cope. you should be grateful if even a landwhale on this thing's level wants you.

knajjd said:
Cuck-Damage said:
https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168948903
https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171686993
i'm sorry to destroy your cope. you should be grateful if even a landwhale on this thing's level wants you.
As a pump-and-dump? OK, but read OP again, actually just read title.

Stop being a low iq retard, you always were one but it's time to wise up

Captvic said:
I noticed that alot of incels want to live the "slayer" lifestyle like fucking a new bitch every week and shit like that. I could careless about "slaying" all I want is a down ass bitch who likes me for me, cooks for me, whispers sweet nothings in my ear while we cuddle, who would have my back when I'm not feeling well, etc.

well if you think that girls would like you for ldar and posting on this forum, she would have to have super low standrads LMAO

True love doesn't exist. Nada. The only time it looks true is when they try to hold onto Chad for a but longer, and to make him feel worse when she cucks him for a bigger Chad.

Cuck-Damage said:
As a pump-and-dump? OK, but read OP again, actually just read title.

Stop being a low iq retard, you always were one but it's time to wise up

you're the one with low iq if you think being ugly suddenly causes females to be attracted to people with horrid genetics when their biological objective is the opposite. no female is capable of "loving" someone in spite of their looks.

knajjd said:
you're the one with low iq if you think being ugly suddenly causes females to be attracted to people with horrid genetics when their biological objective is the opposite. no female is capable of "loving" someone in spite of their looks.

Ok

And what about the other way around, does being an ugly male also unchange their attraction to exclusively attractive women?

Cuck-Damage said:
Ok

And what about the other way around, does being an ugly male also unchange their attraction to exclusively attractive women?

comparing males to females has to be the hallmark of ignorance. males can impregnate hundreds in a relatively short amount of time while females can give birth once per many months. homework: think about this fact and find the point yourself.

knajjd said:
Cuck-Damage said:
Ok
comparing males to females has to be the hallmark of ignorance. males can impregnate hundreds in a relatively short amount of time while females can give birth once per many months. homework: think about this fact and find the point yourself.
So how come so many here are unwilling to accept an ugly fem?

Quit trying to win an argument for sake of argument

Love is a meme, its all genes=looks=its over.
gg