Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I just edged for 8 hours.

TheDragon

TheDragon

Hapa Ogrecel
★★★★★
I was pretty much switching between playing roblox, watching south park, and edging for 8 hours maybe more and now I feel like shit and my dick hurts so fucking much now. I don't even feel like doing anything anymore tbh.

whats edging?

NoFap Now!
NoFap is cope though. It's for incels in denial who think they will be chad if they don't touch their dick for 90 days or something.

Never understood edging, cumming is the fun part.

I was pretty much switching between playing roblox, watching south park, and edging for 8 hours maybe more and now I feel like shit and my dick hurts so fucking much now. I don't even feel like doing anything anymore tbh.
How the fuck? I can only edge for 15 minutes then i have to cum because the anime booty is so hot my balls just shoots its load across the room!

How the fuck? I can only edge for 15 minutes then i have to cum because the anime booty is so hot my balls just shoots its load across the room!
Sauce?

Playing with yourself without cooming.
Thats when you are so high on cocaine that u cant get hard but are super Horny

I once read 140 chapters of a WN over one weekend without finishing once, waiting for a specific scene to come up. Turns out the webnovel has 1600 chapters and the scene is like 450 in. :feelswhere::feelswhere:

NoFap is cope though. It's for incels in denial who think they will be chad if they don't touch their dick for 90 days or something.
No, it makes you mentally feel better cause you aren’t destroying your brain and using up all your dopamine.

How can it make your dick hurt? I did that most days for years and my dick never hurt.

I fapped 2-3 times per day, a couple of hours each time. I just wrapped up my last one and I feel completely empty. I don't know who I am when I have no sex drive, it's my whole identity.

No, it makes you mentally feel better cause you aren’t destroying your brain and using up all your dopamine.
Hasn't been the case for me. When I don't fap for a while, it makes me feel extremely sad and hopeless. I just end up fapping again anyways because the urge gets too strong.

How can it make your dick hurt? I did that most days for years and my dick never hurt.

I fapped 2-3 times per day, a couple of hours each time. I just wrapped up my last one and I feel completely empty. I don't know who I am when I have no sex drive, it's my whole identity.
Your dick doesn't hurt at all?

Yeah I know that feel, it's called blue balls, you'll be fine tomorrow.
Only a moron will tell you nofap will make you a Chad.

Hasn't been the case for me. When I don't fap for a while, it makes me feel extremely sad and hopeless. I just end up fapping again anyways because the urge gets too strong.
You fap so you don’t have to face the reality of your life, and fapping emotionally blunts the pain. You are escaping the reality of your life.

same here. I do nothing all day tbh

Imagine being so down bad to the point where you believe that you will get laid and find a gf if you do not jack off for 90 days, lol

What a noob. I have been edging for like I don't remember 3 weeks

What no gf does to a coomercel

Mogs me. My edge session on sunday went 3 hours

I have went days with edging and it made me insanely horny.