Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just listened to music I used to listen when I was madly in love with one girl, it fucking feels bad

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
I was in 3rd grade of High School (senior year) in 2011 and was listening to those post-hardcore, emo metal songs and I just remembered them and decided to listen to some. And holy shit do I wish I didn't.
I recalled being in love with one girl who was 1st grade and listening to this music every day of that period. I approached her twice, once with all people from her class and she said she doesn't want to walk off with me to talk for a moment. TBH it didn't hurt, I expected this result to happen but all the time leading to this, I felt like I had flu all the time, couldn't sleep, literally thought only about her, etc. I only had those feeling for maybe 4 girls in my entire life and that was the last one.

Imagine having a oneitis

Imagine having a oneitis
don't act like you didn't have one.
had a crush on this girl for 8 years (from grade 1-8)
hischool had a crush on this girl for 4 years.
i was crushing on girls for 12 years

God damn. The life of a simp

Same with me. I had a crush during highschool but the girl said she was prioritizing academics. She later got a boyfriend that was the moment when blackpill hit me.

Sounds pretty cucked ngl