Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I Just Realised I Don't Listen To A Single Female Musician.

EnglishCel

EnglishCel

Countryside's The Best Cope.
I guess it's because women are unable to create to the same standard as men, Plus their voices are annoying as the wail of a drunk dog.

My music folder is split almost equally male and female. Have no gripes with how women sound.

My music folder is split almost equally male and female. Have no gripes with how women sound.
Agreed, especially love female vocals in metal songs. Brings good contrast

Crypto Be You GIF by Pudgy Penguins

I only listen to negros and funk/ groove stuff

Agreed, especially love female vocals in metal songs. Brings good contrast
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
any metal band that feels the need to incorporate some wailing whores has a fundamental problem in their songwriting

GrAY moment
Not a "GrAY", been here a while now. Are you honestly going to act as if listening to female artists is somehow soy or unbased?

I guess it's because women are unable to create to the same standard as men, Plus their voices are annoying as the wail of a drunk dog.
Same I listen to 0 foids "artist"

I dont hate female artists specifically, for example my fav manga was created by a foid
But in my music folder there is coincidentally 0, ZERO female artists
99,9% of women lack a soul, makes sense they're creatively inept

My playlist is very predominantly male but I don't have any particular issues with femoid singers.

Same. All of their music is about wanting to bang Chad, being sad Chad no longer wants them them, or being mad they’re getting hit on someone besides Chad. It’s mostly all pop music too.

I also find the pitches in which females sing and talk in quite grating

I've noticed this with myself as well. There are some foid artist songs I like, but at least 99% of the music i listen to either have male vocals or instrumentals made by men. If I'm in my car and a foid song I like is on I make sure to roll up the windows, because I'd feel embarrassed if people caught me listening to it.

back in thee day singers and peformers were the whores. they were the entertainers for the kings court and temples.