Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I just realised why I got bullied

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
I got bullied by people with Mental issues because they didn't want to accept that they have mental issues too. It's like they were saying to themselves 'I'm not like HIM am I!???' The Bullying and name calling was a Physical manifestation of their own, not handling the truth about themselves.

Last edited:
Sums up my relationship with my parents

A lot of it is projection, a lot of the people that made fun of my looks were fuck ugly truecels themselves.

I was ugly as shit, but in turn I put them in chokeholds, arm and leglocks until they screamed and cried so it's all good, the social bullying is the worst though

A lot of it is projection, a lot of the people that made fun of my looks were fuck ugly truecels themselves.
I was called a loser by people who dropped out of school. Normies aren’t that great, they’re always looking for someone to bully to make themselves look better.