Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i just realized i have add

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
could never focus on anyone. not to the teacher, the tv show plot, or the person talking directly to me.

When did it start?

It's always tempting to self-diagnose mental deficiencies, but the only real way to know is if you take the standardized tests administered by a professional. The ADD/ADHD epidemic arose among children in the first place simply because parents didn't want to deal with their hyperactive shit; the actual incidence rates are likely far too low for you to be statistically likely to have ADD.

I have always been like this. I used ritalin to study for a test. I was suprised how much it took the edge off and made me wonder if this is how everyone else was like.

me to i went to the doctors yesterday and now i'm getting referred to a psychiatrist lol

me to i went to the doctors yesterday and now i'm getting referred to a psychiatrist lol
Only for ADD or also for other things?

Last edited:
It's always tempting to self-diagnose mental deficiencies, but the only real way to know is if you take the standardized tests administered by a professional. The ADD/ADHD epidemic arose among children in the first place simply because parents didn't want to deal with their hyperactive shit; the actual incidence rates are likely far too low for you to be statistically likely to have ADD.
the professional tests are the same shit as the online ones tbh for any mental disorder.

I have autism.

the professional tests are the same shit as the online ones tbh for any mental disorder.
Not really. Plenty of those tests, particularly ones for attention, are impossible to self-administer.

Not really. Plenty of those tests, particularly ones for attention, are impossible to self-administer.
when i got diagnosed with adhd i literally just got an internet-type tier questionnaire. after that, EZ amphetamine prescriptions for life

@ADD Sufferer

@ADD Sufferer

It's not my attention that I have a problem with. I suffer from a different type of ADD. The one where you're not attractive enough to be treated like a normal person.

when i got diagnosed with adhd i literally just got an internet-type tier questionnaire. after that, EZ amphetamine prescriptions for life
It depends on your local laws. Where I live, you have to go to a lab to do a full panel to get a prescription nowadays. It was different just 5 or 6 years ago, but even then it was more than just a questionnaire; there is a questionnaire, and the OBSERVATION of the person completing the questionnaire and the various outward signs of ADD are what lead to diagnosis. Again, perhaps it's different where you live. Was there no one else in the room with you when you filled it out?

So do most women, but they aren't punished for it

It depends on your local laws. Where I live, you have to go to a lab to do a full panel to get a prescription nowadays. It was different just 5 or 6 years ago, but even then it was more than just a questionnaire; there is a questionnaire, and the OBSERVATION of the person completing the questionnaire and the various outward signs of ADD are what lead to diagnosis. Again, perhaps it's different where you live. Was there no one else in the room with you when you filled it out?
i think they could just tell i had adhd from looking at me and talking to me