Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee i just saw a female with her child

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
its so cute how empathetic women are, this increases my respect for them.

it's not out of altruism. if she didn't share the same genes with the baby, she would let the baby die.

it's not out of altruism. if she didn't share the same genes with the baby, she would let the baby die.
no mang women
are like super duper sympathetic and empathetic they are love in pure form, such goddesses

no mang women
are like super duper sympathetic and empathetic they are love in pure form, such goddesses
that's some ironic shit you're saying.

that's some ironic shit you're saying.
Monsters Fate GIF by PBS Digital Studios

no irony just truth

They don't show their good side to subhumans like me.

She will bluepill the son, feed him lies nonstop his whole childhood and then victim blame him when he can't get a gf

This is your second simp post here in an hour:feelswhat:

She will bluepill the son, feed him lies nonstop his whole childhood and then victim blame him when he can't get a gf
no man women don't do that silly inkwell she will love him like a teddy bear, when they go to school she will put his small pnaties up and make him feel confident then give him a kiss on the cheek after when he grows up she will make him into a loveable women resecting adorable supreme gentleman who will attract all the girls with his beautiful personality and she would have done all this as a strong single mother, go girl power