Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I just talked to my oneitis (get in, you fucking have to read this insanity)

you’re also the last guy who could call me a fakecel, because i can see all those brag threads you’ve been warned for.
First of all, I am not calling you a fakecel. You are in the US and people there are generally taller. If I had your looks here where I live I could drown in pussy.

Second, by all fucking means post some proof of those brags, as it is nothing more then mods cherrypicking. My worst brag thread was about this same whore inviting me to a cafe because she needed an orbiter.

Sweety,honey blah blah.

I wish I could give you life advice and shit but I'm 17 and your 16 I can't say much I have 0 experiance myself but I will say this much test the waters slowly but surely introduce a concept to her why trust is important to her don't do it quick but do it slowly introduce the concept and test the waters until finally she agrees Foids aren't stupid their smarter than half the dudes here they see what they can get away with and they work with that
I don't know man. I legit refuse to become a cuck for a slight chance of getting pussy. I have dignity.

you’re also the last guy who could call me a fakecel, because i can see all those brag threads you’ve been warned for.
Blackpilled normie rule needs to go for fucks sake. Every normie has something to brag about, one day they are shilling bluepills and the next they are attempting to cater to the community.

First of all, I am not calling you a fakecel. You are in the US and people there are generally taller. If I had your looks here where I live I could drown in pussy.

Second, by all fucking means post some proof of those brags, as it is nothing more then mods cherrypicking. My worst brag thread was about this same whore inviting me to a cafe because she needed an orbiter.

Sweety,honey blah blah.

I don't know man. I legit refuse to become a cuck for a slight chance of getting pussy. I have dignity.
thread implying success thanks to “lilith”, post about how you have a decent face in a thread asking “how many children would you sacrifice to be 6.5 facially”, thread about receiving valentine’s day envelopes from 4 seperate females... yeah. sounds like a cherrypick to me.

Orbit? Where the fuck have you read that I orbited her? Also if by worshiping a female you mean me being a demonolator and worshiping Lilith, why are you even commenting of what if you claim that I just LARP?
bro.. you got rejected 3 times and you still hanged out with her. explain to me how this isn’t orbiting? Unless you believe in the idea of le epic female friend? Xdddddd

bro.. you got rejected 3 times and you still hanged out with her. explain to me how this isn’t orbiting? Unless you believe in the idea of le epic female friend? Xdddddd
do u believe

she has rejected me three times already
There you have it. It's pointless talking to a girl that rejected you. Only way she might want you back is if you completely abort any contact, do your own thing, looksmaxx moneymaxx gymcel maxx the shit out of yourself in any way possible and then meet her again somewhere when you're out and about with one of your 10 gfs you've acquired during the time you didn't see her.

But you're ugly so that won't happen lol.

Well, she is pretty pure but still a whore in the making. She did not even have a first kiss yet
Suwako pepe

You must be at least a low tier normie if foids are even trying to cuck you.

You're not an incel if if you talk to foids

thread implying success thanks to “lilith”, post about how you have a decent face in a thread asking “how many children would you sacrifice to be 6.5 facially”, thread about receiving valentine’s day envelopes from 4 seperate females... yeah. sounds like a cherrypick to me.
Exactly. Cherrypicking.
Success thanks to Lilith was me meeting a foid, and believing that I will get together with her then promptly getting cucked by some tallfag, which I fucking mentioned in my posts.
Saying that you have a decent face is not bragging, especially when you are five foot fucking two. As a mod, you should know that face is not the only cause of inceldom.
Receiving 4 letters, all of them were joke letters, and I can provide a picture of each one.

So, yeah. Cherrypicking.

So, we agreed to talk over the phone. I got out to walk in the forest as every night and called her. I wanted to basically seal the fucking deal forever and have her never talk to me again.

At first we just talked about some irrelevant stuff from school, but I turned her attention to the point of the conversation. She started using honeyed words and I told her to stop leading me on and cut to the chase. Then, I told her that she needs to stop leading me on and that she has rejected me three times already, and that I have no intent of humiliating myself and asking her again.

I asked her what the fuck does she want from me. She replied

Now, I shall quote her exact words:

"I want you to love me, but I want to remain just friends with you"
Humiliating & embarrassing in every single aspect. I honestly think you're more a normalfag than me despite the both of us being incels, don't go cuck.

BAN ONEITIS CUCKS.