Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I just want peace in my life, none of us deserve this

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-
Here I am in my room, sitting all by myself. I'm rotting my brain as I postmaxx on this forum and mostly in the smelly fucking sewers. My life is pain, when the darkness within me is shown in the light, normies shame me. This is the only place where I can cope by venting about my hatred of women. Now I will get up to take a piss and then smoke another marlboro while I stare out my window with nothing but emptiness inside of me.

There is no more peace, no more joy. Everything that once made me happy is now nothing but a cheap cope. Video games are fucking dogshit, movies are all woke trash, and YouTube has given me nothing but brain rot over the years. I used to be good at making myself happy, but my childhood days are gone. I can no enjoy my life the way I once did without suffering the consequences of society's expectations for me.

All I can do is wait out the clock until doomsday comes for us all, where the wrath of God will consume every fibre of my being into a dark oblivion. Death will be all that remains. You never got to feel the love you longed for, it's not your fault. I hope that all of us can find some type of peace in this life even if it isn't from a woman.

All of the days of your life, you grew older
The foids avoided you like the plauge, it's over
A loving young man you were, but all of the foids ran
How can it be over if it never began?

All of the days of your life, you grew older
The foids avoided you like the plauge, it's over
A loving young man you were, but all of the foids ran
How can it be over if it never began?
nice rhyme chief :feelsokman:

We deserve to be 6’6 gigachads

could be worse :feelsclown:

Don't worry, nukes will fly with a decade.

Here is your peace, inkwell

Not happening. As much as we want it, society couldn't care less about our wellbeing, let alone our wants.

Shit fucking hurts man

That was honestly a good poem, enjoyed reading that

Same man, at least when we have a terminal illness it'd feel like a blessing rather than a curse. We'd be finally free of this torture. No ones getting out this world alive this is a fact of life

Dreams are all we have. Reality doesn’t offer anything.

If you want peace

Prepare for war