Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just want to be a husband to a wife so we can insert my L-Key into a hole together for babies

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
Sometimes I wonder if a wife to share a life with would give me a sense of purpose and fulfillment building a nurturing constructive future.

You want to be a dog?

I just want to be a husky having sex with my veterinarian blonde 21yo Stacy. :cryfeels:

@TheDarkEnigma Are all "Canadians" like that?

@TheDarkEnigma Are all "Canadians" like that?
It's well known that "Canadians" are zoophiliac furries that like to fuck reindeers, bears and wolves, mainly because they basically live in the forest where they are close to the local fauna.

It's well known that "Canadians" are zoophiliac furries that like to fuck reindeers, bears and wolves, mainly because they basically live in the forest where they are close to the local fauna.
High IQ

Dogpilled again. The gynocentric Canadian soyciety changed bestiality laws in order to make it legal for foids to fuck dogs. Brutal
"Canadian women" aren't real women. They are all high T rainbow-haired dykes with daddy issues.

though tbh they might have a few french, anglo-scottish, noodle and nafri stacies ngl no latinas tho

"Canadian women" aren't real women. They are all high T rainbow-haired dykes with daddy issues.

though tbh they might have a few french, anglo-scottish, noodle and nafri stacies ngl no latinas tho
Myy9f7105bt11
Original grid image 932 1423155063 6
E37
IpBHpCx

You want to be a dog?
if it was a bipedal dog who could speak with a dog wife, sure
lay off the toons bro, them shits rot your mind.
rots it with wholesomeness?
what alternative do you propose?
I wasn't aware we had a reindeer population here, thought they were in northern asia. Pretty sure we just fuck normal does here, and only the corpses, because they'd be too hard to get alive (much like wolf/bear)

I wasn't aware we had a reindeer population here, thought they were in northern asia. Pretty sure we just fuck normal does here, and only the corpses, because they'd be too hard to get alive (much like wolf/bear)
Is your waifu named Bambi?

this is the kind of shit that I've been trying to avoid with my 10+ minus tags on rule34

those can be built into settings now I guess?

why it bother you son

Didn't know this feature existed.
not all boorus have it, I don't think you can do permanent retractions on paheal for example, you need to manually input a minus each time

stuff like gelbooru can handle it though I think

not all boorus have it, I don't think you can do permanent retractions on paheal for example, you need to manually input a minus each time

stuff like gelbooru can handle it though I think
I found it on rule34. Not sure if I need an account tho. Hopefully, it only needs browser cache to remember the blacklist