Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just want to be held and cuddled by a woman and be vulnerable in front of her

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Why don't you GET OFF YOUR ASS and make something of yourself you loser. In all seriousness, you are a weak pervert for wanting hugs, I hope no therapist ever helps you :soy:

Yes I’d like this very much as well. I’d like a woman to be kind to me, listen to me and hug/cuddle with her.

I just want her to love me and if this is impossible, then to be interested in me.

It's way better when the foid is vulnerable, like when she is face down or pinned against the wall.

i can relate but i had to face it... I'm an ugly worthless piece of shit incel

i can relate but i had to face it... I'm an ugly worthless piece of shit incel
We all can relate. I was hugged by one girl in my life and it felt really good. She was my friends gf and she hugged everyone but damn being hugged by a woman feels incredible.

Just do Short Term Relation shits If you Got the Chance ofc

There you can be watever since you Know you will Break Up after 1-2 months anyways

Fuck Putting Up a Front in a constant manner , you cant be Strong If you never get positive reinforcments and Just be the bottom of the Pack.

And since you cant even let your Anger Out on Others without getting punished By law . How are you supposed to be Strong ? Lol.

Tough luck sissy. Men are only allowed to love this way if they are FAGGOTS. Being loved or vulnerable is feminine, and you need to fight it with every instinct with your body. A lot of men fall into this trap. I have, ER, a lot of introverted men have a natural inclination to be loved-- but it's WRONG. The only kind of love acceptable to women is a sort of "male savior" sort of love. A selfless love where YOU actively prove your love by being a pillar to her in some way.

If this isn't a natural instinct for you, you're just not a real man, and you will die alone.

Last edited: