Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I just want to be rich.

suicidecase

suicidecase

Wizard
★★
I wish I'd made some effort to amass money when I was younger, it's not that hard. And invested it. I'd be rich af now and life wouldn't be so bad. I could buy whores and date young hotties. And live a life of luxury. As it is, it would take me at least 3 years of hard labour to attain some mild riches, and probably 10 years to get to a luxurious lifestyle. By which time I'll be too old to do anything. :feelsbadman:

You could blame looks on luck, but this one you can’t.

Not if you fucked up due to laziness or something
If your whole life is rendered pointless by your looks, you lose the desire to even make it less miserable by amassing money. This is especially the case if you listen to Dbdr's quitfuel rants about his wage slaving.

It's hard to be rich and bad to be poor.

You could blame looks on luck, but this one you can’t.
Truth. I'm so fucking lazy and depressed, even brushing my teeth every day takes Herculean effort. How tf can I make £100k/year?

Truth. I'm so fucking lazy and depressed, even brushing my teeth every day takes Herculean effort. How tf can I make £100k/year?
That’s the problem. Depressed people are less likely to do something to help their situation, even though effort on their part could change the situation the most.