Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I just watched the new Batman movie that came out this year and it looks like we are in it?

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I know I am very late to the game but I wouldn't buy a movie ticket to watch capeshit and I haven't been fucked to torrent. It just came out on Soyflix so I gave it a shot. I was very surprised to see that the main villain seems to be one of us, or at least the soy view of what is us. In any case I felt he was based and I was cheering him on all the way. He even inspired some commandocels to go ER and almost kill Chadman and they would have done it if it wasn't for Catwhore coming in to save the white cock it wants.

If only they made the Riddler a currycel but I don't think they are allowed to have non-whites as villains anymore, especially niggers.

why is the villain an incel

I have Netflix and I don’t know which new Batman movie you talking about

The one with the actor from twilight
I have Netflix and I don’t know which new Batman movie you talking about

The riddler 100% was changed from a high IQ badass to literally a non-aware inkwell off his meds. Why? Bc society needs to find a scapegoat one place or another, and society chooses the week and vulnerable

Maybe it’s not available on German Netflix

If you have a VPN, just change to Chadstralia and you can watch it
Saw the trailer. The worst Batman movie that was ever published. What the fuck is wrong with the movie industry nowadays :feelswhat:

I know I am very late to the game but I wouldn't buy a movie ticket to watch capeshit and I haven't been fucked to torrent. It just came out on Soyflix so I gave it a shot. I was very surprised to see that the main villain seems to be one of us, or at least the soy view of what is us. In any case I felt he was based and I was cheering him on all the way. He even inspired some commandocels to go ER and almost kill Chadman and they would have done it if it wasn't for Catwhore coming in to save the white cock it wants.

If only they made the Riddler a currycel but I don't think they are allowed to have non-whites as villains anymore, especially niggers.
The movie was shit tbh. I fell asleep. Joker and Dark Knight are better and more relatable.

Might watch later

White men in general and especially creepy incel types are the perfect villain for every movie nowadays. Everybody will cheer for them to be destroyed.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back